What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

True that about "special" teams play. It's been sporadic at best.
I don't "troll" (as you put it) other opposing teams boards. I do go outside the box and read other boards to see differing points of view for perspective. Do you?

I only post on this board. Been a paying member here for a long time. Longer than many. Will probably drop off once the home v home series with CU is over. 3 more games left. Actually I hope the series is not extended. It will be fun, but there are other teams I want to see the Huskers to play for a change. Oklahoma, USC, Florida State, Kentucky, Utah and Missouri come to mind. I would like to see the Huskers play Colorado State so I can see their new stadium.

Kentucky beat you for a recruit this week, and your fan base has spent the better part of a week accusing them of bribing that recruit-Tell me why they'd want to play you?

Kentucky beat you for a recruit this week, and your fan base has spent the better part of a week accusing them of bribing that recruit-Tell me why they'd want to play you?
MEH! I have my thoughts.

Now go crawl back in the hole from whence you came. Unless you have something worth saying.

Because the whole college football world will be ecstatic to evaluate all 100+ years of college football evaluating the number of teams that were 2-7. Truly the most delusional fan base outside of professional wrestling.
To be fair, those two things usually coincide.

Because the whole college football world will be ecstatic to evaluate all 100+ years of college football evaluating the number of teams that were 2-7. Truly the most delusional fan base outside of professional wrestling.

Right. That “who’s the best 2-7 team in the HISTORY of college football” is even mentioned, thought about, or discussed is comical. I live among these delusional fans and their constant conjecture about the team is truly laughable.

SIAP, but did anybody else notice the epic destruction Illinois just put on Minnesota?

NU will be extremely fortunate to win another game this year. But yeah, they’re “trending up”. It’s nice to know that even though we are struggling right now, NU is still inferior.

SIAP, but did anybody else notice the epic destruction Illinois just put on Minnesota?

NU will be extremely fortunate to win another game this year. But yeah, they’re “trending up”. It’s nice to know that even though we are struggling right now, NU is still inferior.

This is the beautiful thing. Colorado is in an absolute tail spin but the corn cobs are in far worse shape. At least we’ve got that!

This is the beautiful thing. Colorado is in an absolute tail spin but the corn cobs are in far worse shape. At least we’ve got that!

The beautiful thing is that no matter how the teams compare on the field they are still in that god-forsaken wasteland and we are in Colorado.

There is a reason that their college football team is such an important part of who they are, they have nothing else.

I'm out of words to express how ridiculous you are.

You accuse CU fans of parochialism.

And then you use multiple justifications for husker excellence by posting--wait for it--multiple pro-husker fan sites.

Look, there's no shortage of sunshine pumping nebraska fan sites, because that's where the husker faithful like to spend their corn subsidies and meth sales. There's good money in explaining that the 2-7 nebraska team is exceeding expectations and kicking ass.

But to suggest CU fans aren't grounded in reality and link to husker propaganda? Dude!

I'm out of words to express how ridiculous you are.

You accuse CU fans of parochialism.

And then you use multiple justifications for husker excellence by posting--wait for it--multiple pro-husker fan sites.

Look, there's no shortage of sunshine pumping nebraska fan sites, because that's where the husker faithful like to spend their corn subsidies and meth sales. There's good money in explaining that the 2-7 nebraska team is exceeding expectations and kicking ass.

But to suggest CU fans aren't grounded in reality and link to husker propaganda? Dude!
He’s here to gain perspective!

2ltdp5.jpg

Nebraska Pride Shines Through

Back