What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Oregon State Thread - 10/14 2 PM MT on P12-Network

It’s one damn touchdown. Will you al give it a couple minutes before you start letting your typical selves show. Jesus. You can win a football game if you give up the first touchdown in case any of you weren’t aware
You are right, of course. But you have to admit, after last week, the sensitivity to yet another easy TD drive is understandable and concerning. Especially when it's Oregon St. getting 10 yards a play.

Good blocking by the OL and Ann or read by Lindsay. Dude may become my all time favorite Buff. Plays bigger than he is.

Now force a punt defense.

Now the defense needs to actually show up. I have a bad feeling that CU is gonna need to score 40 to win this.

Lindsay is in a class above everybody else.
Why is he NOT on the Heisman watch list?

I love Phil and he’s a great teammate and leader, but you saying this is reason enough for me to disregard everything you say because you clearly don’t fully understand college football. If you’re telling me you would draft Phil in the top even 15 running backs, you’re delusional

You are right, of course. But you have to admit, after last week, the sensitivity to yet another easy TD drive is understandable and concerning. Especially when it's Oregon St. getting 10 yards a play.
Yeah I understand being sensitive. But everyone saying we’re going 0fer and fire MM. if we lose this game I won’t fire back anymore, but until then, everyone needs to stop being so negative

In a 3-4, you can't have disappearing linebackers. Our LBs get eaten up too much (sometimes the line's fault for not keeping guys off of them, but often their own fault for bad reads, angles, anticipation, and slowness).

Lindsay is in a class above everybody else.
Why is he NOT on the Heisman watch list?
Coming into today

t12 in Rush TDs
5th in Rush Yds
Outside top 20 YPC
1st in carries and touches
4th in Yards from scrimmage
t6th in total TDs

He's putting up really good, but not nationally superlative numbers. Bryce Love on the other hand.

Our DBs feel they have to be up for the tun, with this D line, and it can hurt on long passes

There's no attitude with the defense. They're all Dorn.
Dorne?
sand-snakes-arrested-season-five-dorne-game-of-thrones.png

Back