What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Oregon State Thread - 10/14 2 PM MT on P12-Network

Hey loser mentality loser Jaxoffalot, suck it you POS. I'm sure your weekend was ruined with the Buffs winning. So tired of all the losers on this board that quit the team in the first quarter. I'd bet anything all of you are Republicans.

****ing losers.
Idk what political affiliation has to do with it. Let’s be a bit more mature than that. But I agree with the “quit the team in the first quarter” part

I thought the O-line was supposed to be all everything this season. What happened?
The media was kept from seeing the real composition and performance due to closed practices. Therefore, everyone was fed the party line from the organization. I noticed the OL was shaky at the fall scrimmage and wondered whether they were as good as advertised.

Our fourth quarter offense is bomber! If we ever figure it out for two quarters it will be fun.

It was a a roller coaster. Hope they figure out how to overcome the DLine issues or that could be the last W.

I knew the defense would take a step back this year, but this is ridiculous. Montez is becoming a battle hardened vet, though. When the Buffs were required to score on every 2nd half possession the last two weeks, and turnovers would have killed us, he's stepped up bigtime.

escaped with a win... we've got some issues; we show some flashes... our weaknesses have been exposed on defense... if you want to really judge the d staff and eliot, then watch now and see how they adjust... there is a playbook now on how to attack our defense.

I knew the defense would take a step back this year, but this is ridiculous. Montez is becoming a battle hardened vet, though. When the Buffs were required to score on every 2nd half possession the last two weeks, and turnovers would have killed us, he's stepped up bigtime.

I really liked the last two offensive drives. Felt composed and confident.

escaped with a win... we've got some issues; we show some flashes... our weaknesses have been exposed on defense... if you want to really judge the d staff and eliot, then watch now and see how they adjust... there is a playbook now on how to attack our defense.
Yep, run left and play action over the middle.

It is Lindsay and, to a lesser extent, Irwin that are carrying this team. If Montez didn't have our run game he would look a lot worse than he does.

...and Lindsay has put this team on his back more than anyone really can appreciate. These are 30 carries a game, all with heavy contact. He has bumps and bruises all over his body, no doubt his rib cage aches all night and I bet he has played through two or three secret concussions this year. I hope he makes it through the year. I hope others start to put in the heart.

Last edited:
Idk what political affiliation has to do with it. Let’s be a bit more mature than that. But I agree with the “quit the team in the first quarter” part

There is a direct correlation to the political bent of posters on this board and their posts. Constant negativity, Republican. Optimistic Democrat. A grad student could do his dissertation on this subject. It gets tiring when you can't even get past the first quarter without the same tired posters spouting their sky is falling schtick. Sorry to mix the two.

There is a direct correlation to the political bent of posters on this board and their posts. Constant negativity, Republican. Optimistic Democrat. A grad student could do his dissertation on this subject. It gets tiring when you can't even get past the first quarter without the same tired posters spouting their sky is falling schtick. Sorry to mix the two.

Wut?

Stop.

You win the a@@hole award for the dumbest comment ever. Congrats!!

Hmmm. Questionable. I'm as bleeding heart liberal as they come, and I'm highly pessimistic about this team. It has everything to do with emperical evidence: scores and stats, and just the eyeball test. There's a reason we will be underdogs (substantial in some) the rest of the way. Every game we've played to this point has shown that we're a slightly below average team.

**** it, we won! I’ll crack another beer to that one boys. Good job buffs! 4-3 is a lot better then 3-4 and it’s a hell of a lot better than 0-7.

Last edited:
Umm, no. That's not how it works at all.

well that is a 12 foot pile of crap. If you really believe that you suffer from a case of terminal small-mindedness.

Hmmm. Questionable. I'm as bleeding heart liberal as they come, and I'm highly pessimistic about this team. It has everything to do with emperical evidence: scores and stats, and just the eyeball test. There's a reason we will be underdogs (substantial in some) the rest of the way. Every game we've played to this point has shown that we're a slightly below average team.

King county I presume...

Seems like Montez has a bit of a lack of confidence. Something was off today.

I don't think they did him any favors with the play calling. For most of the game the majority of his passes were in situations that were fairly obvious passing downs, the D was playing for them.

Again we didn't call anything I saw for the TEs. Not a lot for lil Mac either that would have given him quick easy throws to build stats and confidence.

In the fourth quarter when the play calling balance changed the defense looked more off balance and he had more success. Credit to him for sticking with it, for running hard, and making it happen when it had to.

Back