What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs UCLA 2012

U cant ask Miami, Hank said quit. Give me a ****ing break, Ill go kick my son off spelling city just for you Hank. U dont like me asking the score, dont ****ing respond to it. Otherwise keep your piehole shut.

I guess we get used to seeing this for the rest of the season. We sure are getting manhandled.

worst D in CFB. more of this thanks to stubborn loyalties to that moron Brown and Marshall. We cant run and we cant stop the run or tackle

42-7 on our home field is simply unacceptable. Knew a loss was coming but this just doesn't cut it. It's clear now that Wazzu was an aberration and that this staff needs to be gone the second the Utah game is over and this dreadful season is finished.

Hold onto Sefo please. This is a what have u done for me lately business these days, except at CU. I guess they actually think 50000 will show up for a damn chemistry experiment, wouldnt surprise me.

42-7 on our home field is simply unacceptable. Knew a loss was coming but this just doesn't cut it. It's clear now that Wazzu was an aberration and that this staff needs to be gone the second the Utah game is over and this dreadful season is finished.

What good does that do? Especially with this current admin? I seriously doubt benson and disteph will allow Bohn to fire anyone. Jmho.

My prediction is that Bohn will fire the current staff after the season followed by announcing a new hire and facilities improvements. We actually competed for much of this game, but clearly aren't in UCLA's class.

Ive heard from yall that the athletic dept. is its own entity, so to speak. Does the money filter down to the academia blowhards that dont support the program?

U cant ask Miami, Hank said quit. Give me a ****ing break, Ill go kick my son off spelling city just for you Hank. U dont like me asking the score, dont ****ing respond to it. Otherwise keep your piehole shut.

:lol:

Thanks. He's sad panda with sandy vag. Some of us don't control of the tv, inter webs, and can even be home at all to watch. And I learned years ago not to plan my Saturday around this **** anymore.

But I do want scoreboard updates. So, thanks.

Last edited:
I dont know what the score is, dont care now, beer streak ended. Im curious if the biggest aholes to the CU program actually get a piece of the pie? If they are, they shouldnt.

My prediction is that Bohn will fire the current staff after the season followed by announcing a new hire and facilities improvements. We actually competed for much of this game, but clearly aren't in UCLA's class.

Pass it over. I need a toke too.

I dont know what the score is, dont care now, beer streak ended. Im curious if the biggest aholes to the CU program actually get a piece of the pie? If they are, they shouldnt.

It's a good thing you don't care what the score is because you're not allowed to ask. :lol:

Back