What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs UCLA 2012

u6etete2.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

College football has turned into if you make a hard tackle you get flagged. Nothing wrong with that Moten hit.

Agree. How in the hell do you "interfere with the opportunity to catch" a punt THAT WAS ****ING CAUGHT!!! :bang:

Here's a hint ... if you don't want to get clocked on that kind of play ... call a ****ing fair catch!!!

If CFB wants to protect stupid punt returners ... then reinstate the halo rule. Otherwise, keep the damn flags in your pocket.

Seems like G Thomas has been left out after his fumble earlier. We need his playmaking ability out there. Also need to involve the TEs.

Gerald thomas is the only deep threat and player with speed we have, he needs to be getting alot more passes thrown to him and needs to be more involved in the offense,special teams.

We are getting much better D-line play.

Still very inconsistent but at least making some plays and forcing the LOS at times. Also seeing some techniqes from the DE's that look like some of the stuff Kanavis and Alfred did years ago. I am seeing improvement in this team.

If we can score here UCLA might do a UCLA and fold like they have against teams in the past.

That drive in the first half where cu had 1st and 10 at the ucla 22 and scored no points is huge. Well, that and our OL not being able to get us a yard on two plays at midfield. No powell sigh

Hobbs' fumble probably cost us a chance to come back. Defense was looking good in the 2nd half before that.

I just read Fauria's lips - "Holy **** - I was the only one standing in the end zone."

Back