What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac 12 network / direct tv (PACN now on fuboTV streaming)

Anybody know the numbers in terms of additional revenue to the conference? Somebody may have posted, but too lazy to search the threads.

I dumped direct tv a few weeks ago and made sure they specifically understood that I am canceling because they don't have the PAC12 network. Of course those morons sent me a survey on the reason I am leaving a few days later, so I'm sure the message wasn't received.

I dumped direct tv a few weeks ago and made sure they specifically understood that I am canceling because they don't have the PAC12 network. Of course those morons sent me a survey on the reason I am leaving a few days later, so I'm sure the message wasn't received.
You take the summer off tante?

I know DTV doesn't care, but after I made the switch to Dish, I'm totally happy with my service. I have no desire to go back to DTV. Dish is great.

I was in Costco today and in their TV section there was a Direct TV rep who wanted to talk to us about their great deal for Costco members. I told her that one of the channels I watch A LOT is the PAC-12 network and, since they didn't offer it, I had no interest. She said "September 3". We will see..

Bout to use this to call Dish and get a better deal. Let you know what I find out.

EDIT: Half price sports pack for 6 months and $25 credit for 8 months (no contract extension, which ends in 2 weeks). I'm not a very pushy person, so you might have better results, but I am pretty happy with that.

Last edited:
twitter is abuzz with DTV and PAC confirmations, some are indicating its going green as early as today
Going green. I like that. Green as in money. Green as in Boulder. Works for me. Green as in envy along with green as in **** bailer.

I'm buying a new house in a couple weeks and I used the pac network as leverage to get money knocked off my DirecTV bill, glad that worked and struck while the iron was hot. Side note if anyone is going to or back to directv and they want to save $10 with their friends and family thing pm me for account number.

On DirecTv web site - changed the verbiage in the past day or so... sounds promising.

PAC-12 NETWORKS DIRECTV ANSWERS

GET PAC-12 NETWORKS More than 70 TV providers, big and small, offer Pac-12 Networks to fans across the country. Our priority has always been to make sure that every fan has multiple options to get Pac-12 Networks in their area so they have access to more exciting Pac-12 content than they will find anywhere else. To find a TV provider in your area with Pac-12 Networks, go to www.Pac-12.com and visit the “Channel Finder module on the homepage and enter your zip code.

STATEMENT ON DIRECT TV
We know that DirecTV subscribers have been frustrated not having access to Pac-12 Networks. Our biggest partner, AT&T, recently acquired DirecTV and we are working hard on strengthening and expanding our partnership to include carriage of Pac-12 Networks on DirecTV. With football season quickly approaching, we want to make sure Pac-12 Networks are available to fans on DirecTV in time for our opening games on September 3. While we have proven to be the most reliable link between our teams and our fans, we will not be satisfied until we have complete distribution for our fans.

On DirecTv web site - changed the verbiage in the past day or so... sounds promising.

GET PAC-12 NETWORKS More than 70 TV providers, big and small, offer Pac-12 Networks to fans across the country. Our priority has always been to make sure that every fan has multiple options to get Pac-12 Networks in their area so they have access to more exciting Pac-12 content than they will find anywhere else. To find a TV provider in your area with Pac-12 Networks, go to www.Pac-12.com and visit the “Channel Finder module on the homepage and enter your zip code.

STATEMENT ON DIRECT TV
We know that DirecTV subscribers have been frustrated not having access to Pac-12 Networks. Our biggest partner, AT&T, recently acquired DirecTV and we are working hard on strengthening and expanding our partnership to include carriage of Pac-12 Networks on DirecTV. With football season quickly approaching, we want to make sure Pac-12 Networks are available to fans on DirecTV in time for our opening games on September 3. While we have proven to be the most reliable link between our teams and our fans, we will not be satisfied until we have complete distribution for our fans.
Huh?

If i had to wager... a deal will be announced tomorrow or Weds so it will be available for the weekend

STATEMENT ON DIRECT TV
Same verbiage as last week unless I am mistaken.

If i had to wager... a deal will be announced tomorrow or Weds so it will be available for the weekend
Kind of what I think. Sometime before Saturday at least. I'd imagine they are doing a lot of last minute posturing back and forth.

Back