What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paul Richardson predicted to go in the first round per Todd McShay

My guess is PRich goes 93rd. He would have benefited greatly by staying at CU, having another great year and adding 10 to 15. That opinion may be a little biased, but there's some truth to it.

My guess is PRich goes 93rd. He would have benefited greatly by staying at CU, having another great year and adding 10 to 15. That opinion may be a little biased, but there's some truth to it.

Define greatly.

If he gets drafted on the second day, he made the right call.

He is up in the 190 range now. I have seen some videos and photos of him on twitter recently and he has been benefiting from whatever they are giving him. If he can keep the speed at 190-200 then he will go higher than most anticipate.

I think it would be fair to compare PRich to DJax. DJax was picked 2nd round #49. I don't know how deep the WR talent in that class was. This class is deep, so maybe he slides, to the end of the 2nd.

I think it would be fair to compare PRich to DJax. DJax was picked 2nd round #49. I don't know how deep the WR talent in that class was. This class is deep, so maybe he slides, to the end of the 2nd.

You don't remember? That was actually a very deep draft for WR. Sure, some of the prospects flamed out, but Donnie Avery, Devin Thomas, Eddie Royal, Jordy Nelson, Limas Sweed, Malcolm Kelly, Earl Bennet, Early Doucet, Mario Manningham, etc. There wasn't a single 1st round WR drafted, but that surprised a lot of pundits. It was relatively deep, and it may have been a draft that changed the NFL's thinking on WR talent since Jackson was by far the best player at the position.

Why did they move it from April to May? To give the agents less time to negotiate?

Venue wasn´t available and the NFL wanted to space out its offseason highlights. February Combine, March Free Agency, April Schedule Release, May Draft

You do know PRich is up to 190 now, right?

I have no idea what he weighs. I'm just saying that the Niners have swung and missed on a lot of WR that no one has ever heard of before and are catching flack from the fanbase. I think it's likely they don't take another flyer.

I have no idea what he weighs. I'm just saying that the Niners have swung and missed on a lot of WR that no one has ever heard of before and are catching flack from the fanbase. I think it's likely they don't take another flyer.
I'm sure the 49ers are much more focused on improving their team than pleasing their fans with a pick. A question mark on PRich was his size, now he's 6'0" 190 and ran a 4.4 40.

I'm sure the 49ers are much more focused on improving their team than pleasing their fans with a pick. A question mark on PRich was his size, now he's 6'0" 190 and ran a 4.4 40.

Ok. You're right. The Niners will pick Richardson at #77 in the draft.

Ok. You're right. The Niners will pick Richardson at #77 in the draft.
Just saying that not drafting any player because he's unknown to the fanbase when he could help your team is a dumb strategy.

I'll catch flack for this, but the Niners aren't going to take a flyer on another questionable speedy wide out.

USA Today has the niners taking Shazier. Hasn't Kiper made a career out of almost always being wrong?

I don't know where your numbers are coming from but he weighted 175.9 at the Combine. I would be suspicious of adding 15 pounds of muscle in 2 months.

I don't know where your numbers are coming from but he weighted 175.9 at the Combine. I would be suspicious of adding 15 pounds of muscle in 2 months.

His weight has been reported here a few times and on twitter. I didn't pull it out of my ass.

iirc, Clemons wasn't drafted by the panthers.

I was referring to the one who tried to have his preggers gf offed.

That would be #21 Rae Carruth, everyone was floored that he did that, had a rep as a really nice kid. He should never get out, should rot there till hell freezes over. He is scheduled to be released in 2018.

I'm going to go with the combine results on this one.

You going to argue with tini' weight gain?

If he has added 14lbs since the combine it isn't muscle.

As a side to this the idea of predicting second round draft choices may be interesting but is almost always wrong, it only takes one of two teams making a surprise pick to change the entire order of things from then on. You have guys that nobody expected picked higher and guys that everyone expected to be picked who get passed over multiple times. Once the board gets scrambled then teams start taking guys who they didn't expect to still be there or reaching to fill needs.

Fund to speculate but a futile excercise past the first 5-10 picks for the most part.

Ok Snow, go back to failing at arguing gym etiquette. That number just came flying out of my ass
Your mindless and energetic defense of prich's weight based on a few internet posts is dumb. That clearer? NO ONE CARES.

Pretty much falls in line with current projections but saw a poll of 18 NFL GM's ranking the top-5 WR's, just two had him in their top-5 and he was #5 in both cases.

Back