What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rumors about other possible issues at PSU....

I really don't want this to get worse.

Yep. The last thing I want to see from this whole mess is a lot more victims.

If it does get worse, its a good thing. Ya, that sounds like a ****ed up thing to say, but it means that the ****ing assholes who did this will be dragged into the public spotlight and prosecuted. Can't change the past, and there is enough smoke here that I hope law enforcement finds every source of the fire.

If the DA really chose not prosecute the case, that wouldn't have done anything.

I don't think we've gotten to the bottom of the rabbit hole yet, if this is all turns out to be true.

I missed the DA thing. Damn.

If the DA really chose not prosecute the case, that wouldn't have done anything.

I don't think we've gotten to the bottom of the rabbit hole yet, if this is all turns out to be true.

I believe that was an earlier allegation from 1998 - the one that likely forced Sandusky's retirement.

2002 was the THIRD time that Sandusky was caught in the PSU showers doing in appropriate things with little boys.

My guess is that the connection might be made from the DA finding out OTHER people in the Second Mile Foundation have committed crimes.... That is where I think the connection will be.... There are others that share my suspicions....

Good news and bad news.

1. This might be Philly's last post.

2. Free grill!

What does the Pennsylvania law say about grill stealers? Can you give them the death penalty?

If the answer is no, you´re safe. :)

It is a Federal Offense. I transported the grill across state lines..... umm why isn't my accomplice in trouble? It is not like I could fly the plane by myself....

My accomplice is an AllBuffs poster and can fly planes..... hmmmmm... who does that narrow it down to????

Oh.... to add insult to injury..... He used to Fly Derek Morris on United Airlines while listening to (oh shoot I forgot the music sacky hates.... )....

Good news and bad news.

1. This might be Philly's last post.

2. Free grill!

PA's bail procedures are pretty lax.... Ill be back.... Sundusky is walking around on $100k bail....

surely they let me go for a mere $1 mil....

It is a Federal Offense. I transported the grill across state lines..... umm why isn't my accomplice in trouble? It is not like I could fly the plane by myself....

My accomplice is an AllBuffs poster and can fly planes..... hmmmmm... who does that narrow it down to????

Oh.... to add insult to injury..... He used to Fly Derek Morris on United Airlines while listening to (oh shoot I forgot the music sacky hates.... )....

counting crows

If it does get worse, its a good thing. Ya, that sounds like a ****ed up thing to say, but it means that the ****ing assholes who did this will be dragged into the public spotlight and prosecuted. Can't change the past, and there is enough smoke here that I hope law enforcement finds every source of the fire.

I think the hope is that these rumors are unfounded and none of that **** ever happened. The very thought makes me nauseous, as I'm sure it does many, many others.

I was in court suing a tenant for not paying rent... it was me and 3 other attorneys just BS'ing before the judge came in.... 2 of the attorneys are PSU alums who love football... they were grilling me about what CU did in the aftermath of our accusations in 2003.... They both agreed that they knew enough about Sandusky that we probably are only aware of the tip of the iceberg.......
Your response: "We handled it about as poorly as possible. You've obviously read our playbook. Oh, and you should refrain from referring to the tip, just the tip, or any variation of the tip."

Last edited:
A cop friend of mind was telling me that actually, most men that get busted for buggering boys don't off themselves, because they don't see anything wrong with what they did. Sandusky might be different, because he's made such a mess of his university's football program and his mentor's life, but don't be surprised if he doesn't off himself.

I´d expect an animal like him to take the voluntary and easy way out rather than taking his punishment like a man.

From what I understand "like a man" isn't exactly how punishment is adminstered in prison, in cases like these.

[video=youtube;yMnq52jZejQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMnq52jZejQ[/video]

bad quality, but listen to this monster

At what point does this hit NCAA jurisdiction? If they're pimping children out to donors, would the NCAA be in position to leverage 'sanctions'?

I wonder if Sandusky can leverage being a sodomized child-rapist against payola to folks like Cam's dad, giving out a few SUVs, etc? Whatcha think - fair trade? ha ha... something tells me that Sandusky has a lotta details, but sodomizing boys might take a little more than a fixed up time-card at a Norman, OK car dealership. "I wish I'd known that," said Bob Stoops.

Back