What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC Pregame Thread: 10/13 @ 8:30 PM on FS1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's games like this when I wish half out roster was from Texas and we could just go into So Cal and shut up these arrogant cali players who play for USC.
I don't mind having a bunch of socal kids on the team for this game. Chip, shoulder, etc.

I really think we need to speed up the tempo on O this week for sure. Keep moving Viska around and don't give usc a chance to get lined up.

They also have a freshman safety starting, that should make the long pass more available if Montez gets the time to chunk it.

You usually hear fans dismissing opponents and I'm all for that, but the tone coming from the media, it seems like SC players and coaches aren't really treating CU like a top 20 team. Can't wait for this game.
or it's all an act? but, preparing for utah while on their bye is kinda telling.

“This is another faceless opponent,” Langley said. “I’m excited to play this guy. He lines up on my side quite a bit. I’ve watched film of the guy. He’s nothing that I ain’t seen before. I’m excited to get after it.”
When one accounts for the double-negative, he's praising Viska :sneaky:

Mama and I are going to see Anthony Jeselnik in Des Moines, who is one of my favorite comedians and I know all I'm going to be thinking about is this game! Hopefully the show will be over by halftime and we can listen to Mark Johnson blow out the speakers while going overboard on a three yard gain after a chest high snap!

If USC isn't ready to play, I'd be shocked. They always seem to be when they play CU. Will say, this one might be a little more chippy than others have been. Bring it on, that's what I wanna see.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back