What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WSU/ CU banter way too civil, so I'll get this started...

I find it odd that WSU is so close to the ID border.

It's almost like they were afraid the school would be an embarrassment and they wanted to be able to blame it on Idaho if things went south.

Ironically, you have to wonder if Idaho wasn't doing the same thing when they put a school in Moscow.

Campuses a mere 8 miles apart. It's odd.

This is a no**** question.
This quote is from Luke Faulk. Isn't this an NCAA violation or something. Like, WSU needs to cancel recruiting trips and limit the number of scholarships?
Talking about being a walk on:
“But, yes, I appreciate the little things more, like going to swipe my card for lunch or dinner. I didn’t get my dinner the first year here. I had to sit outside the cafeteria and have [offensive tackle] Cole Madison get me some of the good stuff and bring it out. So I don’t take anything for granted, and looking back, I wouldn’t change anything.”
http://www.espn.com/blog/pac12/post...ple-talking-about-washington-states-luke-falk
yes

I would hope the NCAA would spend their time worrying about the Bama's and OSU's of the world with their $100 hand shakes and God knows what else is going on down there, as opposed to a walk on getting table scraps once and a while from a team mate.
So who is WSU's Ceal Barry?

We don't talk about him around here.
Sorry.

Do I need to go back to talking about your safe spaces and hairy legged women?

26db654866fcfb92fd235b982dfe6db2.jpg

Is that Ralphie or the homecoming queen? But what's the difference when you're rocky mountain high anyway, right?

In Pullman.

It seems like there was a "very special episode" of Cougin' It against Colorado State in a bowl game, too. Am I remembering that correctly?
If I'm remembering the game correctly, it took a couple of tries to give that game away. Didn't they fumble, trying to run out the clock, only to have it overturned on video and then fumbled again the next play. As Emeril would say, "Cougin It levels unknown to mankind!"

I can't wait for BCG's next insightful nugget.

He must not know the hippies dropped out of CU when tuition spiked and women who don't shave their legs are a relic of CU's 1970's post Vietnam past.

If our Coug loving guest still thinks that women in Boulder have hirsute legs, then chances are that his own balls are old and swing mid thigh or lower.

I can't wait for BCG's next insightful nugget.

He must not know the hippies dropped out of CU when tuition spiked and women who don't shave their legs are a relic of CU's 1970's post Vietnam past.

If our Coug loving guest still thinks that women in Boulder have hirsute legs, then chances are that his own balls are old and swing mid thigh or lower.
Yeah, making fun of CU or Boulder women won't gain credible traction. He's a little confused on what Boulder is.

Yeah, making fun of CU or Boulder women won't gain credible traction. He's a little confused on what Boulder is.

Like students who trip on shrooms, strip naked on the Flatirons, and subsequently require pacification by a half dozen members of the Rocky Mountain Rescue Group? That's the better angle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like students who trip on shrooms, strip naked on the Flatirons, and subsequently require pacification by a half dozen members of the Rocky Mountain Rescue Group is a better angle.
shhhh! you told BP that was your little secret!

If I'm remembering the game correctly, it took a couple of tries to give that game away. Didn't they fumble, trying to run out the clock, only to have it overturned on video and then fumbled again the next play. As Emeril would say, "Cougin It levels unknown to mankind!"
Wow, it took Oregon fans 2-years to start blowing spew that Buff fans have learned in what 8-weeks from sucking bag for over a decade. You guys sound like Mutt fans who refuse to acknowledge decades long sucking.
Some poster here said Leach "looks like a middle aged lesbian". At least he doesn't act like one who just got butt hurt by the election, about 30 times a game like yours does.
Nice herd mascot you have. He and BEVO still sweating it out who is first on a plate at some overpriced chain BBQ joint? Hell, they have to breed that thing with a COW to even be marketable.
Why do folks think skiing is bonus in Boulder when in fact skiing only gets better the further you get away from that poserviller/Kartrashian cesspool of bunny hills you guys call home? Best thing about that area is you have Wyoming and Utah next door.
Boulder is where hirsute, entitled, east coast divas go when they can't get into Cal, but want to stay stoned for 6-plus years on daddy's dime and open up a chai tea dive on the trust fund.
Speaking of Utah, have fun getting your lunch fed to you Saturday by a Utah bred QB.
The 1990's Huskers say hello.
See you ladies Saturday.

Not sure Cougs should be discussing "decades long sucking" when you've got a century of sucking to your name. You're CSU to UW being CU. We get it. 70-32 must really bite. Inferiority at its finest. Your head to head against the Pac tells the story. Congrats on your narrow lead over Oregon State while everyone else ****s on you with regularity. I know these are exciting times at the prospect of being ranked in the final polls for the 5th time in the last 70 years. Great run you've had this season. Also telling that your season for the ages involves a loss to an FCS team. So you're the 3rd best team in Washington, then?

Back