What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 AZ SG Jaron Hopkins (Signed to Colorado)

Re: '13 AZ SG Jaron Hopkins

Went through the whole thread again. Did he end up taking an unofficial visit here last October?

People don't understand how big this is. We stole the #1 recruit from Arizona.

[video=youtube;ccV8Qp86byo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccV8Qp86byo[/video]

Tad has had players of this type before but never has had a player of this type that is this good come in as a freshman. He would be a huge pick-up for almost any school in the country. For us he is even bigger because he is going to thrive in Tad's system.

Welcome aboard and we look forward to seeing you play. Your years in Boulder will be a highlight of your life, on and off the court.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Tad Boyle once again revitalizing the CU fan base!

Welcome aboard Jaron! You'll do awesome! Now lean on some other big time recruits! Keep this train rolling!!!

:dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:
:dance5::dance5::dance5:

I couldn't agree more w/ the rest of ABers about the awesome timing of this. I am still so pissed about the S**t game we played and so disappointed w/ our coaches who I have had very high hopes for that I haven't even come back to AB since the game.

Deep down I still have some hope for Buffs football even this year but I can't even get myself to read any articles on Daily Camera or anywhere else.

RollTad and welcome aboard Jaron. Looks we are going to be a hoops school and an also ran in football. Who'd have thought?

3 years ago I would have never thought CU would be beating out uofa in recruitment - especially ARIZONA PLAYERS. Tad is doing something really special up in Boulder.

Welcome to Boulder Jaron

[video=youtube;XgIEBdRHyZo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgIEBdRHyZo[/video]

Back