What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CO TE Mitchell Parsons (Transfer to CSU from Vanderbilt)

Good luck Parsons! Glad you're a Buff! Now enjoy your last year dominating in High School and don't be afraid to check in with us from time to time.

To that last part, as much as we love having you here it's probably best if you avoid fan message boards. We don't want to create a violation or piss Embree off. Other players have had a parent or friend join up and fill us in on things or stay in touch or ask about something.

Basically, we'd love to have you here but it's best if we don't until your eligibility is up. Then, you can come back and tell us all how clueless and unfair we were during your college career. :smile2:

Have a great senior year! We'll be cheering for you.

Yeah, that makes sense. Well then if I can give #80 any words of wisdom it would be to work your butt off once you get to CU. Keep your head in your books and your butt in the weight room! The reason why many good players don't make it to the next level is because they come to college with a big head and think that their talent trumps hard work (see Scott, Darrell). You've got the ability and an opportunity to do amazing things for yourself and your family. Don't be the next guy who looks back and wishes he wouldn't have taken it for granted.

Go Buffs!

I know i will stay away from here from on. and dont censor any of the stuff you say haha this is my last post cant wait to get up to folsom. shoulder to shoulder

Buff nation loves you Mitchell. You are a Colorado native, and one that would truly be an asset to the CU family. As a gem of the state, you must represent accordingly. Cant wait to see you in the black-n-gold!

We could so use a TE that can stretch the field or at least get open. I didn't see a TE for CU do jack **** last weekend.

We could so use a TE that can stretch the field or at least get open. I didn't see a TE for CU do jack **** last weekend.
That's because they are learning. Loved them as players and asst coaches but also want them to succeed as HC and OC.

Last edited:
That's J(E)B are a bust. Loved them as players and asst coaches but wont succeed as HC and OC. Sad :cry:

You may prove to be correct.....but keep it to yourself. We have no choice to support these guys (for now). Not productive to make your comments in a recruiting thread....must be the redneck riviera effect.....

Grandview is usually a pretty solid team. I don't know how good they are this year, but they're typically one of the top 2-3 in the Centennial League. Impressive win for Chap.

You may prove to be correct.....but keep it to yourself. We have no choice to support these guys (for now). Not productive to make your comments in a recruiting thread....must be the redneck riviera effect.....
:doh:Sorry, I forgot we were in a recruiting thread. My bad.

'13 CO TE Mitchell Parsons (Verbal to Colorado)

Grandview is usually a pretty solid team. I don't know how good they are this year, but they're typically one of the top 2-3 in the Centennial League. Impressive win for Chap.

Were #4 and Chap #7

Saw the TD catch on TV this morning. That pass had a ton of hang-time and he had to go up and get it over the DB. Sweet catch! They also called him "CU commit Mitch Parsons". Nice.

"Some days i really really want out of Colorado."

Mitch on twitter.

Oh well.

"Some days i really really want out of Colorado."

Mitch on twitter.

Oh well.

Without seeing his prior tweets, this could be anything but with his tweets on Saturday, not good. His potential UW visit is scaring the **** out of me right now.

Without seeing his prior tweets, this could be anything but with his tweets on Saturday, not good. His potential UW visit is scaring the **** out of me right now.

I REALLY want Parsons, but I also want guys who want to be Buffs and aren't scared to come in and help rebuild

You really can't blame him for looking around a little bit with the state of the program. But, I really hope he sticks with us.

You really can't blame him for looking around a little bit with the state of the program. But, I really hope he sticks with us.

He's gone. Only a huge move with the staff ASAP would change that. And even then, it might be too late.

I believe he has some backbone, and that some of the guys in this thread should be kept out of recruiting threads.

Guys the mods have made extremely clear what belongs in recruit threads.

Can't wait to see Mitch in the B&G leading the Buffs

The squad is extremely young, the play will improve next year. Mitch will have an opportunity to play early next year in a pro style offense.

I posted something negative in a recruiting thread and regret it. Let's keep it positive in here. Mitch will be a great Buff and this can't last forever.

Back