What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado RPI Watch

Insane year for college basketball overall. That Penn Sate team that beat #4 UM, scored all of 12 points in the first half vs. Minnesota today. Butler gets blown out by 30+; Lammies lose to Boise St (WTF?) Az wimps out again.

Seems every team has one great player and no more than 2 other guys who are very good and a whole bunch of role players. It depends on which set of players show up consistently on any given night. Too weird!

Parity at its finest. Still need to shorten the 35 sec. and O-reset clock.

The scouting has gotten to a level where everyone knows everything. Teams are not only able to get film dissecting every single play and tendency of opponents, but they're also giving detailed information on the exact tendencies of the referees for teams' upcoming games. The defense is getting ahead because of how ridiculously advanced scouting has become. That's not the only reason, but it's a HUGE part. The increasing lack of scoring is a major concern. College basketball is getting set back 50 years in many ways, ironically with technology playing a major part in that occurring.

Hartford hit a buzzer beater 3 to win at Vermont. Very nice win for them.

CU RPI moves up to 27

Last edited:
Washington beats Washington State in Seattle. Washington now 16-13 (8-8), Wazzu 11-18 (2-14). Wazzu remains the likely first opponent for CU in Vegas if we finish 5th. Obviously we need to make sure we win out and don't tie Washington, as they have the tiebreaker. Washington has two tough games though, USC and UCLA. Chances are they'll lose at least one.

How the **** did we lose to Utah.

Most troubling is how the **** were we down by 20. They're tough at home and I'd rather avoid them in the 5/12 game, but it's ridiculous, and they're now 187 and in danger of falling out of the top 200...an ugly blemish on the resume for sure

Most troubling is how the **** were we down by 20. They're tough at home and I'd rather avoid them in the 5/12 game, but it's ridiculous, and they're now 187 and in danger of falling out of the top 200...an ugly blemish on the resume for sure

:nod: Fell asleep at the wheel.

As long as we make the Dance, I'm really happy that Baylor has sucked. If we get screwed despite the soft bubble, we can blame Baylor along with Murray State.

As long as we make the Dance, I'm really happy that Baylor has sucked. If we get screwed despite the soft bubble, we can blame Baylor along with Murray State.

The funny part is we thought we beat some amazing talent in Charleston and it turned out to be some mediocre talent.

The funny part is we thought we beat some amazing talent in Charleston and it turned out to be some mediocre talent.

We did beat great talent. It just turned out to be dysfunctional. Dayton, Baylor and Murray State should have been RPI top 50 this year.

We did beat great talent. It just turned out to be dysfunctional. Dayton, Baylor and Murray State should have been RPI top 50 this year.

All three show that great talent still requires consisitently good coaching. Drew (Baylor) is a sleaze and Miller(Dayton) is soft like his brother, Sean. Prohm (M State) is a one-time wonder at this level.

Hey C'ville,

When you guys beat Oregon last how did Kazemi do? Keeping that f*cker from the Boards is one of the keys to the game IMO...

Sorry, didn't see a game thread yet so I thought I'd ask here...

Hey C'ville,

When you guys beat Oregon last how did Kazemi do? Keeping that f*cker from the Boards is one of the keys to the game IMO...

I don't remember Kazemi being much of a factor. Dre and XJ are pretty good at neutralizing those types of players. We struggle more against the types of big guys who look like they were pulled from a Paul Bunyon casting call.

Hey C'ville,

I'll give the deets when I get to Marriott here in a few. It's a ****ing war zone here, big snowfall - unheard of in March. Won't have power at home for days

Dayton beats St. Bonaventure, now 17-12 and 102 in RPI

That's a good win for them. Bonnies have been dangerous all season. This will push Dayton above them in the conference tourney seeding too -- as long as Dayton takes care of George Washington in the finale like they should.

Back