What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU at Mile High is now the 2nd game for the Rams

Good or bad for CU that the Rams are playing an opener vs OSU ahead of the RMS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
img_4269-jpg.22688

kind of reminds me of

jazzy-90s-solo-cup-design-t-shirt-2610.jpg

Here is a render from their stadium fly through.

upload_2017-5-5_8-47-50.png

Have to wait and see how it looks when they get awful green up on the walls. However if it matches the renders, it will be serviceable. Still feels 15 years old already. None of the modern additions you would expect to see in a newly constructed locker room.

View attachment 22690

Have to wait and see how it looks when they get awful green up on the walls. However if it matches the renders, it will be serviceable. Still feels 15 years old already. None of the modern additions you would expect to see in a newly constructed locker room.
The rendering looks fine. The carpet in the real thing doesn't match the rendering, though, and it's basically the sole reason it looks ****ty. I also like the awesome team slogan on the wall in the rendering.

The rendering looks fine. The carpet in the real thing doesn't match the rendering, though, and it's basically the sole reason it looks ****ty. I also like the awesome team slogan on the wall in the rendering.

When the walls are no longer white, the carpet will fade a bit, in terms of its visual impact. In that bright white space.... yikes.

I think it's really bitchin that they chose that slogan which narrowly beat out "Hang in there" and featured a picture of the cutest tabby kitten you can imagine, clinging to a tree branch.

CSU is making an upgrade. Deal with it.
Might lead to the game changing to a home and home annual event.

The Rammies may even become better competition too. Or, is that what some Buff fans are afraid of?

I'm all for an annual home and home between the nubs and the ewes. You guys could even make it a trophy game, if you can figure out how to bronze sheep ****.

Sheep fans are pissy these days. I'm no big city lawyer, but since C-Unit was not using these pictures for profit, do copyright laws apply? Since when do you need permission to retweet something. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah but you have to have a copyright registration to file suit and I doubt rambreath knows that. Haven't seen CUnit's tweets but they likely also have a decent fair use defense. And they aren't a legal entity, so the copyright owner's claim would have to be against whatever individual used the photos, if they could ever identify who that was. In other words, good luck.

You guys are harsh, it's a G5 school with a decent G5 locker room. Good for them. Ours is better, but it should be better.

Oh and that slogan on the wall in the render made me think of this...
3a10eb94d0c16a968db0bf2d4e8930555efb4a9c85282008f8eb56eb0de3a35e.jpg
I still maintain one of the most underrated movies of all time.

View attachment 22690

Nice to do that for the visitors locker room, how about the home team?

http://portlandtribune.com/pt/12-sp...will-have-early-opener-and-other-column-notes

• Item: Oregon State will now open its football season at Colorado State on Saturday, Aug. 26. The Rams and Beavers were scheduled to play on Sept. 23, which would have been OSU's third game.
Comment: The switch was made because the Rams want to debut the new 41,000-seat Colorado State Stadium against a Pac-12 opponent.
Oregon State will now have two byes during the season — after the fourth game on Sept. 23 and after the seventh game on Oct. 21.

############################
I don't think I like this for CU.

Teams generally improve a lot between game 1 and game 2. This schedule change is a pretty big advantage for CSU.

On the positive side:

1) CU coaches will have film on CSU while CSU coaches will be going into our game blind
2) CU will spend camp focused on the CSU gameplan while CSU will now be focused on OSU with only a week to prepare for the Buffs

Is this scheduling change good or bad for us?

We are going to tear your little hinhie up big time.

Stadium looks great, by why go thru all that trouble and put in fugly locker rooms

Back