What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU at Mile High is now the 2nd game for the Rams

Good or bad for CU that the Rams are playing an opener vs OSU ahead of the RMS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good. Defense takes another hit.

I appreciate the humor and support anything that makes them worse but unfortunately in this case violating a restraining order probably means that the girl who was the victim of his prior actions probably had to endure another confrontation of some sort with him.

If he harmed her or even scared her in any way I hope the drop the whole load on him.

I went back and watched the 2016 game. Shockingly, CSU did in fact have 11 players on the field whenever CU had the ball.

Were they players or just spectators in uniform watching the ball go by on it's way to the end zone?

I appreciate the humor and support anything that makes them worse but unfortunately in this case violating a restraining order probably means that the girl who was the victim of his prior actions probably had to endure another confrontation of some sort with him.

If he harmed her or even scared her in any way I hope the drop the whole load on him.
McIntyre's contract extension will certainly be delayed

You know that Bobo and CSU are making this phone call to try to get talent into FoCo any way possible.

You know that Bobo and CSU are making this phone call to try to get talent into FoCo any way possible.

At least Smart and UGA had the common sense to get rid of him. No more excuses for crap like this for players, students, and just people in general.

allen-stadium-aerial_1500.jpg

For the sake of comparison, this is Allen High School's stadium.

It's a very nice upgrade for CSU.

I'm glad. Hopefully it means that if we ever schedule more RMS games it will work as a home & home on campus because CSU will be able to make the numbers work for CU.

how many sheep ****ing chicken choking monkey slapping barnyard loving interspecies abusing hayseed mutha-flockers will it take to actually fill that concrete eyesore up? and can we just ask the state police to hand out animal cruelty and bestiality warrants at the gates? it would make the streets of colorado safer for livestock.

CSU is making an upgrade. Deal with it.
Might lead to the game changing to a home and home annual event.

The Rammies may even become better competition too. Or, is that what some Buff fans are afraid of?

CSU is making an upgrade. Deal with it.
Might lead to the game changing to a home and home annual event.

The Rammies may even become better competition too. Or, is that what some Buff fans are afraid of?
Hey c.untface. Most CU fans root for CSU. You'll also note that many on this board are complimentary of the facilities.

Why don't you take your over the top c.untiness somewhere else?

Hey c.untface. Most CU fans root for CSU. You'll also note that many on this board are complimentary of the facilities.

Why don't you take your over the top c.untiness somewhere else?
He can't get a rise out of the Iowa fans, who just laugh and point at him like he's some kind of freak.

Back