What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU at Mile High is now the 2nd game for the Rams

Good or bad for CU that the Rams are playing an opener vs OSU ahead of the RMS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's really bitchin that they chose that slogan which narrowly beat out "Hang in there" and featured a picture of the cutest tabby kitten you can imagine, clinging to a tree branch.

Can't figure the link out from mobile...

IoVkaBi.gifv

You guys are harsh, it's a G5 school with a decent G5 locker room. Good for them. Ours is better, but it should be better.

Oh and that slogan on the wall in the render made me think of this...
View attachment 22693
I still maintain one of the most underrated movies of all time.

They are remaking it with Will Ferrell and Khal Drogo. I'm not holding my breath. The original is almost perfect.

They are remaking it with Will Ferrell and Khal Drogo. I'm not holding my breath. The original is almost perfect.

What would be the point? You don't need better special effects because that was part of the joke.

Had to look that up, it looks like they are billing it as a Galaxy Quest/Oceans 11- type movie so not a true remake. Those two movies are nothing alike (other than a large ensamble cast) do not sure what that means.

That's got to be fake news. The minstry of Information at ramnation says their players are morally unimpeachable to make up for their lack of runfast and jumphigh on the football field.
That, and all the criminals only seek admission at Boulder.

Let me guess: this didn't make the Denver Post. They would have had it on the front page of the sports section if it had been a Buffs player - with a sister editorial with the blazing headlines "Thugs at CU?" given it was the third arrest in four months.
Well, to be fair, nobody at the DP cares about CSU unless they manage to beat CU. Then the bandwagon is on (until they drop a home game to AFA - then it's rah-rah Zoomies for a day).

Well, to be fair, nobody at the DP cares about CSU unless they manage to beat CU. Then the bandwagon is on (until they drop a home game to AFA - then it's rah-rah Zoomies for a day).
Cue Elton John "Circle of Life" softly in the background.

It's funny, I can't get a read on the Rams this year. If we didn't lose 8/11 starters on Defense, I wouldn't be worried at all as I know we would blow them out. One positive side is we get White, McCartney and JUCO's to fill the spots. Which should lessen he blow.

My concern comes from the Ramblings Forum. Honestly, when I read their posts, I can't tell if its pure insanity or if I am missing something. They truly believe we are equals when it comes to schools and sports. They ignore the fact we went 10-4 last year in the PAC-12. The comments I saw today spoke about how one fans sons graduated from CU and he heard the students chanting "it sucked to be a CSU Ram." This was followed-up by his comment saying that soon their stadium will trump Folsom. I mean its a forum of straight delusion.

So lastly, I really don't know what to make of it. They sound truly confident that they will beat us this year.

It's funny, I can't get a read on the Rams this year. If we didn't lose 8/11 starters on Defense, I wouldn't be worried at all as I know we would blow them out. One positive side is we get White, McCartney and JUCO's to fill the spots. Which should lessen he blow.

My concern comes from the Ramblings Forum. Honestly, when I read their posts, I can't tell if its pure insanity or if I am missing something. They truly believe we are equals when it comes to schools and sports. They ignore the fact we went 10-4 last year in the PAC-12. The comments I saw today spoke about how one fans sons graduated from CU and he heard the students chanting "it sucked to be a CSU Ram." This was followed-up by his comment saying that soon their stadium will trump Folsom. I mean its a forum of straight delusion.

So lastly, I really don't know what to make of it. They sound truly confident that they will beat us this year.
The way I see it you have two choices:
  1. Visit that forum every year from May to August so you can observe this behavior, and see that it's a recurring delusion and thereby understand that it's nothing to be concerned about; or,
  2. Never visit Ramnation again.

CU upgraded Folsom for their athletes and the University.

CSU upgraded to a new facility OC for their fans and their University.

Locker Room extravagance was not in the budget. For CU it is. CSU is appealing to JCs, high tier G5 and low tier P5.

Must we forget that last year's CSU class would have been a normal class in the past?

I'm ready for this rivalry to take a break and would love nothing more than a long run to end it.

Anyone else raising an eyebrow about the teammate that Braylin Scott stole from (Hunter Donnelly) owning this kind of jewelry as a 2nd year college student? Seems very unusual unless he's involved in something he shouldn't be.

http://www.reporterherald.com/sport...-allegedly-stealing-teammate-hunter-donnellys

In the warrant for his arrest, CSU Police Department Officer Torrey Cleveland said he responded to a report by Donnelly that a Rolex watch and four diamond bracelets were stolen April 14 from his desk drawer inside Alpine Hall on CSU's campus.

Donnelly told police he estimated the cost of the watch at $20,000, and the four bracelets at approximately $2,000 each.

He told police he had bought the jewelry for his girlfriend.

Three days earlier, Donnelly had also reported a different Rolex had been stolen out of his football locker inside Moby Arena.

Of note, Donnelly was the guy arrested for violating a restraining order over assaulting his girlfriend so we're not exactly talking about a pillar of the community here. http://www.denverpost.com/2017/04/21/hunter-donnelly-arrested/

Anyone else raising an eyebrow about the teammate that Braylin Scott stole from (Hunter Donnelly) owning this kind of jewelry as a 2nd year college student? Seems very unusual unless he's involved in something he shouldn't be.

That line of thought is a very slippery slope given no further information than that given in the linked article. Especially when he called the police to report the items stolen.

That line of thought is a very slippery slope given no further information than that given in the linked article. Especially when he called the police to report the items stolen.
I wouldn't have gone there if Donnelly wasn't a criminal who had shown his character.

Back