What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU at Mile High is now the 2nd game for the Rams

Good or bad for CU that the Rams are playing an opener vs OSU ahead of the RMS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ram fans are betting two months worth of the "fruit of the month" money they normaly spend on old Sonny Lubick. Now that is confidence.

Ryan Nall and Thomas Tyner run all over them.....short week into CU....injured feelings from loss at New Stadium....no show at RMS....50 to 13 CU....No ice packs for hurt feelings....ala Mark S The Fan.....for a good laugh go look at CSU Ramblings about their view on OSU and how bad CU will be this year.

Ryan Nall and Thomas Tyner run all over them.....short week into CU....injured feelings from loss at New Stadium....no show at RMS....50 to 13 CU....No ice packs for hurt feelings....ala Mark S The Fan.....for a good laugh go look at CSU Ramblings about their view on OSU and how bad CU will be this year.

It will be a track meet by 3rd qtr

Ram fans are betting two months worth of the "fruit of the month" money they normaly spend on old Sonny Lubick. Now that is confidence.
1-13.gif

Didn't see anyone post this, but Utah DB, Jordan Fogal, is transferring to CSU. Has CSU fan so excited and basically thinking they're winning the natty.

CSU advertising on NASCAR.
This wreck with CSU on the rear fender belongs to Danica Patrick.

The guy also has 2 bum knees as well. It is humorous though how they think getting a back up safety from Utah is going to help close the gap. Not going to change the outcome of the RMS whatsoever.

He is an immediate upgrade to their secondary, and a guy who would start at most non power schools. He is someone we'll need to be aware of. They should be excited. He makes them better than what they were.

I think that this year, moreso than usual, will be about attrition. Usually the starters on a good G5 team will be pretty close in quality to an average P5 team, and couple that with the facts that CU always gets CSU's best shot and will likely be more polished after playing a game. If CU can make it through the first half, I would expect the difference in depth and CU's freshness to let them pull away.

I think that this year, moreso than usual, will be about attrition. Usually the starters on a good G5 team will be pretty close in quality to an average P5 team, and couple that with the facts that CU always gets CSU's best shot and will likely be more polished after playing a game. If CU can make it through the first half, I would expect the difference in depth and CU's freshness to let them pull away.

I could see their offense doing some interesting things against our D as it is the first game and they will have a good offense this year, but really, a lot of you are underestimating how devoid of talent their defense is. Their D-line averages what? In the 250-260s in total lbs?

They are going to be starting true freshman in their secondary.

Can you imagine what our offensive line and wide receivers are going to do to them?

CU wins 52-31

The guy also has 2 bum knees as well. It is humorous though how they think getting a back up safety from Utah is going to help close the gap. Not going to change the outcome of the RMS whatsoever.
Who was the running back from Alabama with the bad knees we made look all world a couple years ago?

Dammit, you guys are making me into a voice of reason for the rams and I don't like it!

It's very possible that this guy will be an improvement for them. He's still a transfer from a team we beat last year. It's not concerning to me.

Back