What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

For what it is worth

I'm not 100% sure so I don't want to say, but I am 100% positive that the New Head Coach was notified by Phone Last Night of the decision. That is what I said last night would happen and I have confirmed it today that phone calls were made last night. GUARANTEED.

Did they tell the new coach via telephone that they got the job or didn't get the job?

So you don't know who it is and you don't know when it will be announced, but you're sure it is a done deal with someone, somewhere?

Come on, why even come here with that? Is your ego in need of a stroke that bad?

It is a done deal! Thats all I said last night. To quote, "CU will have a new coach tonight." You want me to ****bag my source and I won't do it. Sorry bud.

So the new coach was notified last night, but they are gonna hold off on the announcement until when?

Not like we are way behind in recruiting or anything.

Anschutz doesn't seem to care too much about athletics, but maybe he cares about Mac? The only way this makes sense is if we had some proof that PA was a big follower of Promise Keepers or something.

Then the question becomes does the Religious Right trump Feminazi's? Given the $$$$ involved, God may win this one.

Whose side is God on? :fragez:

I ****ing love this max4buffs. Whether its true or not thanks for the entertainment.

That made me laugh. Really hard. And I can't say enough, I promise it is true. The University has done an excellent job of keeping the lid on this thing until last night. Loose lips, sink ships. And I am not dumb enough, yet, to come on here and tell the whole deal cause it would do a great disservice to those involved. Keyword, YET.

It is a done deal! Thats all I said last night. To quote, "CU will have a new coach tonight." You want me to ****bag my source and I won't do it. Sorry bud.

No, you want to stroke your ego by posting a supposed scoop, but you haven't really posted any scoop. This is a BCS-style LOOK AT ME type thread.

That made me laugh. Really hard. And I can't say enough, I promise it is true. The University has done an excellent job of keeping the lid on this thing until last night. Loose lips, sink ships. And I am not dumb enough, yet, to come on here and tell the whole deal cause it would do a great disservice to those involved. Keyword, YET.

will we be surprised ?

But you will be dumb enough soon? Is that what you are saying?

will we be surprised ?

NO.

Ruggedd said:
The **** kind of insider sits in Section 216?

Did I say I was a donor? Coach? Insider? I have 2 different avenues to verify info through. And I check one against the other before posting.

The rest of you can take it or leave it. I'm done trying to "help". All I can say is NEVER AGAIN. After this is all said and done I will post some pics that prove all of what I said was true. Then you can all KMA.

NO.

Did I say I was a donor? Coach? Insider? I have 2 different avenues to verify info through. And I check one against the other before posting.

The rest of you can take it or leave it. I'm done trying to "help". All I can say is NEVER AGAIN. After this is all said and done I will post some pics that prove all of what I said was true. Then you can all KMA.

Noooo don't leave!!!

I don't particularly care if you are right or wrong in what you've posted. As with anything on the interwebs, you're completely anonymous and can say pretty much anything and call it fact. However, when you come on here and say you are trying to "help", I find that laughable. How exactly have you helped anyone? Unless you are talking about providing amusement.

At the risk of continuing the circus, do you know the timetable on a possible announcement, max?

Snow your one of the ones I actually like to read. You make me laugh. I was actually pissed cause I want to give it up, but the more I read I keep laughing. This is pretty funny s***.

Is the Mac + practice facility still in play?

You've been so helpful. :rofl2:

You've given no name, no time of announcement, no nothing. Either you know and can tell us, or you can stop 'helping'.

C'mon, max. Show us what a big timer you are! Be the first to break it! Give us the name!

What's it going to take to dumb you up enough to spill it? I'd love to have some confirmation.

I think you are onto something but we are jaded and skeptical here because we've been burned a bunch by unsubstantiated rumors. Because of this, it's hard for us here to have faith in what you say unless you cough up your source and prove that you are not just another clever anonymous internet poster spinning fiction as fact for your own personal jollies.

Is there something we can confirm that backs your story up or do we just have to accept it all on faith?

Back