What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

For what it is worth

Looks like I'd better take my computer home tonight.

So, what is Mac's and EB's relationship? Would Mac back EB and tell PA "its OK, I'm 100% behind Eric?"

Looks like I'd better take my computer home tonight.

So, what is Mac's and EB's relationship? Would Mac back EB and tell PA "its OK, I'm 100% behind Eric?"

Wait!

You don't have a computer at home?

NO.

Did I say I was a donor? Coach? Insider? I have 2 different avenues to verify info through. And I check one against the other before posting.

The rest of you can take it or leave it. I'm done trying to "help". All I can say is NEVER AGAIN. After this is all said and done I will post some pics that prove all of what I said was true. Then you can all KMA.

Now now. Don't get your panties in a bunch. This is the best thread I've read in weeks! Keep it coming, Max!! I'm on your side, baby!

attachment.php

That's awesome! That dude's going to have a poolside threesome right after a game of Lode Runner

@Max - Thanks for starting the thread and keeping w/ it. This is worthy of Stoudt Award consideration for best thread and rookie of the year. BTW, ass does't get edited, but **** does. Oh yeah, it bums memoir that CU leadership spent the last decade focusing on Aurora and the CU med center while all but abandoning much investment in CU football.

@ Junction - Can you rename the Lucida font "the sarcasm font" in the pulldown menu?

@Rino - once again winning friends and influencing people. If Allbuffs has a yippy guard dog leading the welcome wagon, your it.

My uniformed 2 cents is that CU doesn't exactly have a track record of acting quickly. I'm braced for this coaching selection process to drag on into bowl season. If it was going to be Mac, they could have made the decision after the Cal game. But obviously Mac is more of a safetynet than a first choice. Otherwise he'd already be resident in Dal Ward.

@Rino - once again winning friends and influencing people. If Allbuffs has a yippy guard dog leading the welcome wagon, your it.

Thanks, mom. What would I do without you?

I don't particularly care for attention whores. Maybe you do. Good for you.

Wait!

You don't have a computer at home?
Oh pshaw! Of course I have a computer at home. It even has one of those printers. But I don't have a lap top. I need to get one. But in the last 5 years I've purchased three lap tops for the kids.

BTW, who's the young guy in the Commodore picture? I'd give anything for a head of hair like that.

Oh pshaw! Of course I have a computer at home. It even has one of those printers. But I don't have a lap top. I need to get one. But in the last 5 years I've purchased three lap tops for the kids.

BTW, who's the young guy in the Commodore picture? I'd give anything for a head of hair like that.

Anything?

That made me laugh. Really hard. And I can't say enough, I promise it is true. The University has done an excellent job of keeping the lid on this thing until last night. Loose lips, sink ships. And I am not dumb enough, yet, to come on here and tell the whole deal cause it would do a great disservice to those involved. Keyword, YET.

PA: "I saw a chance with this move to attempt some small improvement in the culture." Does this scare anyone else? I just love it when fundamentalists of any kind try to "improve" our culture.

Anyone who knows something and isn't telling me is a doosh. :lol:

AHA! So you know he's a doosh means you know he knows something so you must know what he knows ... so spill it!

PA: "I saw a chance with this move to attempt some small improvement in the culture." Does this scare anyone else? I just love it when fundamentalists of any kind try to "improve" our culture.

Repent! What are you trying to do, get another thread banished to the Religion forum?

Repent! What are you trying to do, get another thread banished to the Religion forum?

Nice play on words, DBT, you ****ing martyr. Why do religion oriented threads have to be "banished"? Why can't they just be "moved"?

You're setting up some sort of anti-Christian conspiracy. I'm sure of it.

Nice play on words, DBT, you ****ing martyr. Why do religion oriented threads have to be "banished"? Why can't they just be "moved"?

At least he didn't say "excommunicated"...

:lol:

OK, back to coaching rumors.

Back