What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Future of football series vs CSU

Would love to play at LSU. When we played Georgia those fans said LSU has the best fans because all they want to do is get drunk and party no matter what team you root for. Oh and they also cook the most amazing food. Count me in.
Corn Dogs

There's no reason to play CSU every year. At most, play them once every 4 years. We could play USAFA similarly and schedule it so we play one of them every other year. 2 of 3 games with each school is in Boulder. And we should only play in Mile High as part of an inducement to do a one and done deal with a P5 school.

There's no reason to play CSU every year. At most, play them once every 4 years. We could play USAFA similarly and schedule it so we play one of them every other year. 2 of 3 games with each school is in Boulder. And we should only play in Mile High as part of an inducement to do a one and done deal with a P5 school.

Can we stop with the let's play Air Force thing? Its not happening. We have three OOC slots. They have two (Army, Navy). Not only that, but remember the history-there are a fair amount of people down there who don't want to have this conversation.

Can we stop with the let's play Air Force thing? Its not happening. We have three OOC slots. They have two (Army, Navy). Not only that, but remember the history-there are a fair amount of people down there who don't want to have this conversation.

AFA still a bucket list team. Just one series every 10-15 years is a good start.

Vietnam era grudges are a stupid reason to punish today's fan.

The teams compete in BB and track. No reason to be selectively punitive towards football.

Didn't we have LSU on a future schedule awhile back and it fell through? I like some of the matchups mentioned, ill add another Arkansas. Anybody mentioned them I missed it.

Yeah, I think we were on LSU's schedule for '10 and maybe a return game after that, but they changed AD's and the new guy went in another direction.

Looks like Kiszla pissed off Plati with some of his CU/CSU game comments

[tweet]563932056128729089[/tweet]

[tweet]563932067507892224[/tweet]

I can't find anything too out of line in Kiszla's feed other than this, he could've deleted something after the fact. He's certainly been known to throw a bad joke or two CU's way

[tweet]563149006721650688[/tweet]

He definitely knows Plati was talking about him. He re-tweeted Plati and is trying to say he loves a lot of things about CU and it's nothing personal, while also re-tweeting jabs about how Plati is out of line.

Kiszla is a douchebag. He loves taking cheap shots and then claiming he cares about the teams/people that he attacks. He caters to the lowest common denominator and revels in it.

Last edited:
Hey Kisz..... Talk to Heywood!

Well over him and his employer.

Good for Dave Plati (and CU) for speakin up about mediocre media such as Kiszla.

Hey Kisz..... Talk to Heywood!

Well over him and his employer.

Good for Dave Plati (and CU) for speakin up about mediocre media such as Kiszla.

Was Plati working for the Rockies at the time Kiszla got banned from their locker room for illegally going through Dante Bichette's locker and personal bags?

I think there may be a long-standing feud between them.

What does Kizla have to say about watching underage gymnasts?

I got into it with Kiszla after his bashing Mac for going after the officials after the OSU game.

Maybe it's also terry frei? He says on his twitter that for CU to exit the CU-csu series due to wanting to the games on campus is CU usingan excuse. "Disgrace and embarrassment". Or something like that. The typical CSU slant and what seems like CU bashing. So thankful Plati is standing up to this now, no matter who he is referring to.

Looks like Kiszla pissed off Plati with some of his CU/CSU game comments

[tweet]563932056128729089[/tweet]

[tweet]563932067507892224[/tweet]

I can't find anything too out of line in Kiszla's feed other than this, he could've deleted something after the fact. He's certainly been known to throw a bad joke or two CU's way

[tweet]563149006721650688[/tweet]

He definitely knows Plati was talking about him. He re-tweeted Plati and is trying to say he loves a lot of things about CU and it's nothing personal, while also re-tweeting jabs about how Plati is out of line.

Never advocated to play USAFA before but figure you are broadcasting to everyone. So while we need not play CSU/USAFA every year, I do believe they should play one/both every few years.

And I've had plenty of conversations with people at both schools (CU/USAFA) that do desire to schedule a game. Even if infrequently.

Kiszla is a douchebag.
He most definitely is. Unfortunately he has the forum to promote his opinion. CU fans engaging him on twitter are not going to 'win' or change his mind. This kind of person, like buffscoop, should be treated like a petulant child: just ignore them.

He most definitely is. Unfortunately he has the forum to promote his opinion. CU fans engaging him on twitter are not going to 'win' or change his mind. This kind of person, like buffscoop, should be treated like a petulant child: just ignore them.
Maybe he'll follow Henderson's route; become a food columnist and then simply go away.

Last edited:
Plati should have directed his message at the person it was meant for rather than sending out a general, passive-aggressive, easily-misunderstood tweet.

Honestly, unless he's congratulating one of the CU athletes or relaying a statistical nugget, I wish that Plati would cease all public communication. He isn't good at it.

It's strange how Kiszla trolls with his tweets and then is so sensitive about blocking people when they respond. I don't think he gets it.

[tweet]563548618347397121[/tweet]

This sparked Plati´s outburst

I don't have a problem with his reacting to what Matt Stephens said. That said, Woelk NAILED it with the column he wrote on this-I wished Plati would have reacted with that type of a take. What pisses me off about CSU is that they think they're now entitled to this game. On top of that, the Denver media doesn't call them out for that.

[video=youtube;p6-2_R72Szc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6-2_R72Szc[/video]

OMG. Horrible Woody Page threatening to go to the legislature to have lawmakers force the schools to play. What a nut job.

Kiszla blocks anyone that schools him in an argument. I got blocked when I was on Twitter.

Simple fact is this series is meaningless unless CSU is in a P5 conference. Otherwise it should be every 3-4 years. AFA or Wyoming gets every 5-6. UNC every 10. That's how it should be. We need one quality P5 opponent, a FCS and then a TBD type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody Paige should stick to Journalism, he is a lousy business man. The game have more impact if it is played on campus. It impacts the peripheral businesses like bars, merchandising, food sales and etc. it was a bad idea to play it in Denver. We should work on trying to end the contract before 2020.

Woody Paige should stick to Journalism, he is a lousy business man. The game have more impact if it is played on campus. It impacts the peripheral businesses like bars, merchandising, food sales and etc. it was a bad idea to play it in Denver. We should work on trying to end the contract before 2020.

This has to be the first thing bb2 has ever posted that makes sense.

Back