What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Les Miles Watch 2015

That's all you get, bitch.
bitch-please-reaction-nicki-minaj.gif

FWIW, I have a friend who gets some pretty good info from a unique relationship with some pretty influential boosters. He just told me that there is a reasonable amount of smoke here. Not saying it will happen. Just saying that it is more than just musings on this message board. There are some real players who would do a lot to get Miles here.

Now THIS is how you troll. Take note buffsurveyer

FWIW, I have a friend who gets some pretty good info from a unique relationship with some pretty influential boosters. He just told me that there is a reasonable amount of smoke here. Not saying it will happen. Just saying that it is more than just musings on this message board. There are some real players who would do a lot to get Miles here.

Tell tour friends to step their game up to SEC level support.

JK.

Thanks for the ""scoop"" though.

I knew I shouldn't have posted that here. You guys are assholes. Just because I don't want to compromise the relationships of a good friend, I can't give specifics. I just thought some people here would be interested in knowing that there is more to this story than BS message board musings. If you don't want me to do it again, don't worry, I won't.

I knew I shouldn't have posted that here. You guys are assholes. Just because I don't want to compromise the relationships of a good friend, I can't give specifics. I just thought some people here would be interested in knowing that there is more to this story than BS message board musings. If you don't want me to do it again, don't worry, I won't.
Serious?

I appreciated it. Thanks for posting.

Appreciate the info.

Good information, and I have no doubt that we have folks (to include boosters) who would love to see this happen. The big question at this point remains whether or not there is any reason to think the interest would be reciprocated.

Sorry. If it was me. I hope you are right. And i hope we win if it happens. The two dont always align (Fairbanks).

The report that he told the tiger club he's done after tomorrow tells me if thats true he's got a handshake agreement in place to coach somewhere else next year already....Nothing to back that up.

The report that he told the tiger club he's done after tomorrow tells me if thats true he's got a handshake agreement in place to coach somewhere else next year already....Nothing to back that up.

Wouldnt that be a contract violation? Wouldnt we owe LSU the buyout if push came to shove?

Agreed. I'll add this, though. When somebody like cj goes on mile high sports radio to talk about this, aren't we past the point of message board musings?

That's what I think. I've been known to sniff glue, though.

Wouldnt that be a contract violation? Wouldnt we owe LSU the buyout if push came to shove?

On paper, yes......but if the ad is driving this, Les may even have permission to look for other work. Their main goal is to rid themselves of him.....if they can do it and pay him a third of that buyout....they'd be ecstatic.

If there is smoke, where is the insider chatter on Rivals? Crickets.

I'm sure "interested parties" could contact his agent which would keep him clear of any contract violations. Jus' sayin'.

But after a decade of misery, I refuse to get my hopes up.

There are no less than 2 dozen programs out there whose hopeful fans are musing on forums about their chances in the Les Miles Lottery. Let them dice roll, y'all~

There are no less than 2 dozen programs out there whose hopeful fans are musing on forums about their chances in the Les Miles Lottery. Let them dice roll, y'all~

So you're saying the Buffs have about a 5% chance of landing Les Miles? I'll take it.

Reactions: SBG
We should know more Sunday or Monday if MM is let go. I don't think MM is gone unless it is for Miles or the like.

So SD is is now an influential booster or a guy into unique relationships? He's been blowing this smoke since Hawkins was still coaching at CU.

Sorry if I got a little sand in there. I just had it on good authority that there are some big boosters that are motivated in this. I still don't think it will happen, but I give it a better chance now.
I didn't know CU had any big boosters.
My number one question is what type of previous relationship does RG have with Less. ?

Back