What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lonzo Ball's dad.

"A full bed of shock absorbent material keeps the shoe lightweight for high-speed performance. With a Custom Hand painted the bottom, Microfiber python texture in Matte Black, and a Delorean finish."

:ROFLMAO:First class operation.

Meanwhile, Dan Lebatard basically dedicated his whole radio show to the guy, had Lavar on two separate times. They do have their own subversive way of going about things, so they probably thought the whole idea was a hilarious.

Not trying to defend Lavar Ball but if his kids are making a lot of money despite his helicopter dad ways, would that still make him a bad father?

Not trying to defend Lavar Ball but if his kids are making a lot of money despite his helicopter dad ways, would that still make him a bad father?

He probably cost his son at mimimum $2mil of up front money with this move.

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/06/07/ben-simmons-nike-sneaker-contract

Top NBA draft prospect Ben Simmons announced he will sign a shoe deal with Nike.
In a video posted by Unintterrupted on Tuesday, Simmons announced the news. He opted for the Swoosh over a competitive offer from Adidas after weighing the decision over the past couple months. He is currently projected as the No. 1 or No. 2 pick in the upcoming draft.
According to reports, Simmons was deciding between five-year endorsement offers from both companies. The Adidas deal is more lucrative, offering $10 million overall, a $2 million signing bonus and a number of on-court incentives. Nike offered $7.5 million with less incentives, however, Paul’s agency, Klutch Sports, heavily represents athletes signed by Nike.
The NBA draft is June 23, and the Philadelphia 76ers and Los Angeles Lakers hold the top two picks in the draft.

Done talking about Lavar, he's a ****ing jackass period. Will some sucker take the bait? Probably but it's gonna come back on him eventually. End of the day I have zero respect for somebody like him whether he's black, white, blue, green, yellow, whatever. Well guess Espn already took the bait I suppose. It just comes down to one thing for me. Tell my son all the time, whatever success you have belongs to you.

With LaVar's two other sons committed to UCLA...we will be hearing about him for years in the P12. Larry Scott probably appreciates LaVar in some ways.

Coward should've told him to get off the set. And, no, I didn't misspell his name.

LaVar was on Colin Cowherd today and it was a disaster... What a ****ing dip****

That's the first time I've wasted time listening to what comes out of that ****wad's mouth. I'm going to go right back to ignoring the POS.
I feel bad for his kids and wife. He's not just an asshole, he's an asshole rife with inflamed, itchy, painful hemorrhoids.
Cowherd is a typical shock jock, I'm going to go back to ignoring him too.
Kudos to Leahy for calling him on his **** and not getting rattled, hopefully this launches her out of working with Cowherd.

Really annoying how many people make this out to be a racial issue. The guy is loud, annoying, arrogant and can't keep his mouth shut but apparently all white people are just racist and hate him because he is black.

Really annoying how many people make this out to be a racial issue. The guy is loud, annoying, arrogant and can't keep his mouth shut but apparently all white people are just racist and hate him because he is black.
I don't think most people have a problem with him being brash or outspoken or entrepreneurial or opinionated. All that stuff is entertaining. Also seems, from what we have seen of Lonzo, that the private person must be different because it appears that he raised a good kid. So people respect that.

So, I'm not denying that there are hardcore racists and that there are maybe a good number of people who are a little prejudice and are reacting a bit differently than if he was white (and probably don't even realize this is the case). But most people who don't like him for simpler reasons: he's an attention whore who says and does a lot of stupid sh!t.

I think there is a severe lack of attention being paid to his blatant disrespect toward Kristine Leahy on Cowherd's show, and women in general. That piece of garbage wouldn't even look at her when he was responding to a few of her valid questions, and repeatedly made it known he thinks women should "stay in their lane" on the subject of his failing shoe line.

I think there is a severe lack of attention being paid to his blatant disrespect toward Kristine Leahy on Cowherd's show, and women in general. That piece of garbage wouldn't even look at her when he was responding to a few of her valid questions, and repeatedly made it known he thinks women should "stay in their lane" on the subject of his failing shoe line.

While I mostly agree with this, I do have to point out that she was pretty outspoken about him in the past. It's possible (although not likely) that he was specifically talking to her and not all women.

I sort of felt this way at first too, but I think the best choice is to just ignore everything that comes out of his mouth. He's just an internet troll who appears in the flesh.

There's a lot of pressure for Lonzo Ball to be great right out of the gate. Most scouts seem very high on him, as the likely #2 pick but there are some that think his game doesn't translate well to the NBA due to weird shooting mechanics, mediocre handle, and poor defense. Everyone, though, agrees that he's got great passing skills. It'll be interesting to watch.

Yeah, that's about a 1/4 mil in sales, and I'm sure he's not getting all of that.

Got a looooooooooooong way to go to hit that magical BBB mark. :LOL:
I'm sure he's not seeing **** until he pays for all the marketing, design and manufacturing costs. A quarter million barely puts a dent in that.

Why would the shoe sales kick in before he's drafted? He needs a new fan-base, preferably in a large city, if he's going to rake in any real shoe revenue.

Back