What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB 2019 Season Hype Thread

Holy ****, that Zion Williamson kid at Duke is pretty damn good. He weighs like 285 and can jump out the damn gym. Good luck dealing with him, that's a big athlete.

Holy ****, that Zion Williamson kid at Duke is pretty damn good. He weighs like 285 and can jump out the damn gym. Good luck dealing with him, that's a big athlete.

If you just saw his dunks at Duke practice, check out his dunks while in HS. He was an internet sensation to bball fans as a junior. However, he was so physically dominant in HS, I think a lot of fans question how good he's going to be against good competition. RJ Barrett is definitely a better bball player, even if Zion is more physically gifted.

With all that said, you know I love Duke, but this is a CU Men's thread man. GO BUFFS! We're dancing this year. Kin is going to be a killer, Gatling is going to be a consistent outside release for him, and Bey is going to get onto scouts' radars (not saying he's going to leave...just he going to show something). We're dancing.

English is allsome. The thing that jumped out to me in that photo is that Dallas Walton's legs look bigger. He's now got some calves, not the stick legs so many bball players have. Should help him anchor so much better in the post if his lower body strength has improved.

English is allsome
Totally agree. Hope he sticks around a several more seasons at least.

The thing that jumped out to me in that photo is that Dallas Walton's legs look bigger.
Also, if you look carefully he has a cast on his right hand. Saw him with it on at the soccer match on Sunday. DIdn't ask him about it. Hope it's not going to be a lingering problem.

Totally agree. Hope he sticks around a several more seasons at least.

Also, if you look carefully he has a cast on his right hand. Saw him with it on at the soccer match on Sunday. DIdn't ask him about it. Hope it's not going to be a lingering problem.
If I find out he punched someone for wearing UA gear in the hoops facility, he's my new favorite player.

Highlight of the new walk-ons is Frank Ryder (pictured). Big-bodied 6'10" guy from Fairvew who averaged over 4ppg with U San Diego as a frosh, missed last year with injury, and has to sit out this year due to transfer rules. He'll be a RS-Junior next season. Should give Dallas and the other bigs a really good look in practice this year.

It's a good time to temporarily unwind from football after opening with two rivals. Any ETA on when the schedule gets released?

It's been 5 years since the last update, so that sounds about right. Loved the old ones when they were introduced but gotta keep up with the times. I hope the football jerseys don't change too drastically ever again, though.

There are those of us that wore the sky blue CU gear to games as students. Hated in then, hate it now. They even painted the South end zone blue instead of black. Wish I was old enough to lose that memory. Hang in their DBT, I'm not too much younger than you.

Thank you Bill McCartney!

Back