What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament Round of 64 -- Official Day One Thread

Cal won?

Pac 12 Baby!!!!

Suck it NCAA Selection committee!!!

Thanks for the play by play Nik.

CSU up 13 on Mizzou. What the hell.

I'm rooting heavily for CSU (so ****ing sue me :moon:). It's good for the perception of western b-ball, which is generally given short shrift as we well know. Plus I don't get the hate that a lot of Buff fans have for CSU ... maybe it's because I wasn't an undergrad here and I have a lot of law school classmates and friends who are CSU grads.

Plus they're playing ****ing Mizzou ... that alone makes it easy to root for the Rammies.

I get the Rammie hate, but, WTH? I want them to win. The PAC12 showing and if the ewes look good makes CU look good.

I want the Lammies to win in a close game, so they can get Louisville. That will be fun to watch. Mizzou can eat a small bag of tiger dicks.

Don't really care who wins. It's for the right to get bent over and pounded by Louisville, not particularly significant.

**** CSU. Loving watching the overrated MWC teams go down, and watching these ****heads from Fort Fun lose will make my day

Missouri sucks. Go csu.

This ... emphatically!

Wasn't it the governor of Missouri who said "good riddance" to us when we left the Big 12 and that we sucked at basketball? Of course all we did was win the Pac 12 tourney the next year ... and what did Mizzou do? Oh yeah ... they bolted the Texass 12 and went on to suck at football in the SEC and just barely not suck in SEC basketball!

**** Mizzery! Go Ewes!!!

Listening to the radio broadcast of the rams game. That announcer is awful. He gave me a headache within 5 minutes of listening..

Back