What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2012 Colorado Coach Search Rumor Compendium - Waiting for the RB Coach

Not gonna take this down, but FYI account is brand new, and probably fake. However, it may not be wrong. :lol:

Bearcat Rundown @BearcatRundownInside UC: As of right now Butch Jones is leaning toward Colorado. He still hasn't made up his mind fully.If pressed for a decision: Boulder
21m

Bearcat Rundown @BearcatRundown
Inside UC: Butch Jones furious with Cincinnati media. Has not made decision. Wasn't being evasive just does not know yet.

not bad. pendulum swinging back?

Last edited:
Per Reedmarks, he expects to have more info from a 1:30 meeting. This should be interesting.
Eric Goodman @EricGoodman
As of 5 mintues ago... No players meeting has been scheduled with Butch Jones. #CUBUFFS #Bearcats

Last edited:
who are these sources? This entire process has told me alot about the multitude of people that are considered sources.
"I once talked to Butch after a football game, he isn't the type of coach Wisconsin likes"
Response
"Sources: Wisconsin isn't a good fit for Butch."

who are these sources? This entire process has told me alot about the multitude of people that are considered sources.
"I once talked to Butch after a football game, he isn't the type of coach Wisconsin likes"
Response
"Sources: Wisconsin isn't a good fit for Butch."

In the twitter world it seems like sources end up being circular. Guy A tweets something. Guy B picks up on it and tweets the same news. Guy A points to Guy B as evidence that his information is good.

In the twitter world it seems like sources end up being circular. Guy A tweets something. Guy B picks up on it and tweets the same news. Guy A points to Guy B as evidence that his information is good.

A cyber circle-jerk?

HGLASS-W.GIF

There have been about 5 times in the last couple days I started to copy a tweet to bring it back here and post, only to realize that it was either tweeted or retweeted by Allbuffs... :lol:

The UC administration has told Jones that money should not be a factor in his decision and they will match the offer if necessary.

Random Internet Poster cubuffs3511 at rivals says no decision (this is confirmed by 247 a few minutes ago). We are still leading, and that Cincy is scrambling to come up with enough to match us... but so far haven't.

Anybody else getting the sinking feeling we are furked?

Tedford, supposedly target #1...NO

Strong, supposedly offered a boatload of cash...NO

Jones, waffling... maybe NO

Anderson, would rather stay in Mormon land...NO

Doeren, interviewing with NCST, accepted the job.

Les Miles leverages a CU phone call into millions of dollars...NO

Dykes? Apparently no interest.

Al Golden? Heard the name but that is about it.

DeRuyter?

At this rate we might be applauding Dave Logan.....
furkity furk furk. If Jones fall through things are looking bleak IMO. DeRuyter, The Mormon Bronco? Yikes.

Random Internet Poster cubuffs3511 at rivals says no decision (this is confirmed by 247 a few minutes ago). We are still leading, and that Cincy is scrambling to come up with enough to match us... but so far haven't.
Wonder if he gave a end time for Cincinnati to match it otherwise he's gone if this is true.

Sigh. I'm waiting for the day where we get some good news around here. What a cluster ****.

Reed Marks @reedmarks
I won't believe it until MY SOURCE confirms it. @MileHighSports @Allbuffs @gtheproducer @zachfoggsports
hah. Should be an interesting few days.

Back