What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Dear Ahoel:

FYI, I am cautiously optimistic toward the 2018 Nebraska football season. The schedule is brutal.

Sincerely,

BS

Based on the way your team has looked the past couple years or more you guys should consider any schedule to be brutal. You guys didn't just lose games, you lost them ugly.

Based on the way your team has looked the past couple years or more you guys should consider any schedule to be brutal. You guys didn't just lose games, you lost them ugly.
Well stated from a fan of a team with marginal success in the last 15 years or so.
Nebraska's schedule is particularly difficult this season. Nobody knows how the team will respond. So yes, I'm cautiously optimistic for what may come.

The comment regarding Sal was very disrespectful. Their head coach seemed to turn things around and the fans seemed to be highly respectful before the rivalry was over. I wonder what it will be like after the revival of the two teams meeting?

Well stated from a fan of a team with marginal success in the last 15 years or so.
Nebraska's schedule is particularly difficult this season. Nobody knows how the team will respond. So yes, I'm cautiously optimistic for what may come.

And right on cue, the 'ah, shucks, please validate me' angle of arrogance that must be a 1000 level course be taught annually in the shadow of the burning mountain of dung. The lack of awarness continues to astound.

Just imagine if Bo Pelini was still the coach with Mike MacIntyre on the other sideline...would be a contest who could get the most flags.

Still want to see CU kick NU's rear this upcoming season but at the same time, I'm curious to see how that spread option will work out in Lincoln.

Almost June...can't wait!

They ran the spread option the last few years under pellini, so until frost gets some florida athletes to come to lincoln, my guess is “lousy.”

You do know that Pellini hasn't coached there since 2014?
I do, but my point was we already know what the spread option looks like in lincoln, as bo pellini ran the spread option the last few years he was there. Just putting in the spread option isnt making their skill position players any better than they have been the last 5-10 years.

I do, but my point was we already know what the spread option looks like in lincoln, as bo pellini ran the spread option the last few years he was there. Just putting in the spread option isnt making their skill position players any better than they have been the last 5-10 years.
More relevant, we've coached against Oregon when Frost was there.

Oregon was hard to stop when Kelly was OC and later HC. Helfrich promoted Frost when Kelly left. Was there anything from that time that said Suoerstar?

He gained that stature at UCF. Did he really rise or did the UCF opponents adjust slowly?

Can't imagine Frost is all that Huskers fans believe.

Can someone fill BuffSurveyor in that he just doesn't ****ing belong on this site? Or did BS get a B.S. in BS, and he not get nothing?
I wouldn't get caught dead as a member of whatever donkey-dicking fan site they have in cornland.

Sounds like Nebraska’s top RB in the ‘18 class is on track to graduate, but won’t have enough core credits to qualify for the season. Big loss, was expected to play and possibly be RB1 right away for them.

https://247sports.com/player/maurice-washington-90706

Goes along with why I’m not really worried about Nebraska. A bottom 5 location like that, you have to question every single commit they get until they prove otherwise at this point. Seems like they only get kids who are interested in the twitter followers or guys without great options when it comes down to it.

Sounds like Nebraska’s top RB in the ‘18 class is on track to graduate, but won’t have enough core credits to qualify for the season. Big loss, was expected to play and possibly be RB1 right away for them.

https://247sports.com/player/maurice-washington-90706

Goes along with why I’m not really worried about Nebraska. A bottom 5 location like that, you have to question every single commit they get until they prove otherwise at this point. Seems like they only get kids who are interested in the twitter followers or guys without great options when it comes down to it.

When they were winning, recruiting wasn’t a problem. 4-5 years of losing/ mediocre seasons will make it hard to climb back up to a top program because they lack some of the other attractions.

Back