What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NCAA Tourney & Allbuffs Bracket Challenge Thread

Put that kid in that situation 10 times, and I bet he hits one of them.

But that's the beauty of the tournament.

How the hell do they do it?
Mark Few can coach. And this year's squad has 3 top players (Williams, Mathewes, Williams-Goss) who transferred in from Mizzou, Cal and Washington.

giphy.gif

UO winning makes CU $$$$$. Good.
KU losing. Good.

Would hate to see the Dux win the Final Four, but I'm good with this result. Go Zags.

Hey ... it means not only did we beat two teams that made it to the Elite Eight ... but now we have beaten a Final Four team as well. I think that's pretty cool, even if it leads to a conclusion as to "what could have been" if we'd actually had any real senior leadership other than DW this season.

I'm sure that at least one poster might have a problem with that sentiment ... but since he hasn't bothered to show up much in the past few seasons until very recently ... he can go **** himself.

Last edited:
Has a school with as many talented teams as Kansas ever failed as often.

They load up on one and dones, dominate the draft lottery, and lose before they get rings.

Has a school with as many talented teams as Kansas ever failed as often.

They load up on one and dones, dominate the draft lottery, and lose before they get rings.

Self is a proven underachiever - he did the same thing at Illinois.

It's kinda funny though Williams always underachieved at KU and then won titles at UNC.

$ into the cu coffers im ok with result....dux play hard and have been tough in crunch time all year long...ucla and zona were the "pretty boys" of pac 12 all year....dux were the ballers

Back