What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NCAA Tourney & Allbuffs Bracket Challenge Thread

Watching this UNC-UK game, it has absolutely flipped in UK's favor because Humphries, the worst athlete on the court, is playing like a dog. Crashing the glass, boxing out on D, and now hitting clutch shots as UNC leaves him uncovered. Onions!

Kentucky had been getting killed by UNC's size. So someone needed to step up. This kid's a winner. He stepped up.

And Carolina fought back to get the win.

Super talented teams but some guys giving it all as well, Championship basketball

My god. For UK to hit that 3 (2 players crawling all over him) to get the tie and then the NC player to drain the 2 in transition? Holy cow. Words cannot explain. That is great basketball.

This is why we watch the games.

Final Four starts Saturday night!

South Carolina vs Gonzaga, 4:09pm, CBS
Oregon vs North Carolina, 6:49pm, CBS

Could set up for a very regional-feeling final game.

Who you got?

Last edited:
Final Four starts tonight!

Who you got?

Have had Gonzaga and UNC from the beginning. Would like to see the Ducks make it for Pac-12 prestige but otherwise don't care. Just want good games.

Final Four starts tonight!

Who you got?
Is this an early April fool's joke, since the games aren't played until April fools day? I'm hoping for a western matchup in the final, but really tough to pick against either Carolina at this point.

Is this an early April fool's joke, since the games aren't played until April fools day? I'm hoping for a western matchup in the final, but really tough to pick against either Carolina at this point.

Oops. Changed my post.

I hate to root for Oregon, but I'm guaranteed to win money in two different bracket pools if UNC loses.

and if Gonzaga wins it all....

I really want S Carolina to win but it'll be tough. On the other hand though, in their minds, they believe they can beat anybody right about now. Ill stick with North Carolina, that's who I picked to win it.

If North Carolina plays their best, book it. I picked them for a reason.

Bookmarked for future reference. :p

I'm rooting for S. Carolina. I kind of like Frank Martin (despite some Floridians here who despise him for whatever) ... and also for personal connection reasons. This woman is the daughter of a friend of mine.

But I wouldn't be upset at all to see Gonzaga win the whole thing. As far as the Dux vs the Heels ... is there any way they could both lose? Of course not ... so I'll root for UO in the semis ... both out of conference loyalty, and well, an intense hatred for UNC basketball and their fans. It's only surpassed by my hatred for Notre Dame football.

Last edited:
Bookmarked for future reference. :p

I'm rooting for S. Carolina. I kind of like Frank Martin (despite some Floridians' here who despise him for whatever) ... and also for personal connection reasons. This woman is the daughter of a friend of mine.

But I wouldn't be upset at all to see Gonzaga win the whole thing. As far as the Dux vs the Heels ... is there any way they could both lose? Of course not ... so I'll root for UO in the semis ... both out of conference loyalty, and well, an intense hatred for UNC basketball and their fans. It's only surpassed by my hatred for Notre Dame football.
UNC is deep on the frontline, that's my logic here. Oregon isn't, they have what one or two? They get in foul trouble, ballgame. Carolina goes about five deep there. Bad recipe if you ask me, ya never know though. All you gotta do is be better one game.

Back