What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/30-12/1

If a football conference has its own network, shouldn't the conference championship be on that network?

I suppose 50 percent of something is better than 100 percent of nothing.

If a football conference has its own network, shouldn't the conference championship be on that network?

I suppose 50 percent of something is better than 100 percent of nothing.
There would be about 10,000 people watching.

I thought it was a huge win for the conference's reputation that they managed to get a review in on the long 1st half pass by Utah they got wrong on the field. It was close, but they reviewed it. Major win for he Pac-12 tonight.

Baby steps on the national perception.
I’m hoping you were using the sarcastic font. Let’s not forget USC is a perennial power and has a boatload of MNC’s. The PAC is not a wannabe conference.

Scott's gonna fine him anyway for this. Should have just spoken his mind.

Agreed, Utah's second string is just that, second string. As much as I do not want Utah winning this conference before us, not having your good QB and RB is a bummer, and is making this game brutal. But, I would be happy to win 12 games this exact way as a Buff fan. 21-10 victories every week is fine with me!
Huntley played.

So back to the chicken or the egg/ offense or defense argument...
Was that a game decided in a defensive battle?
Or a game lost due to offensive ineptitude?

And along those lines, with Mel Tucker as HC, does that mean our offense HAS to suck because defensive oriented?
(I say no because it’s not ****ing basketball).

Took very little time for Texas to cut through that tissue paper Oklahoma defense for a TD.

I enjoy watching Oklahoma on offense and don't like the idea of the SEC getting two teams in the playoff but with this defense if Oklahoma plays either Alabama or Clemson the game could get very ugly.

Go Northwestern! Go Georgia!

And Go Texass? :confused:

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Back