What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/20-9/22

I think he frikin caught that. Wow.
You would need 4k camera running at 120 fps to be able to slow that down enough and get the resolution required to see if he had 1/32 inch between his toe and the line. When they are that close call should always go with what was called on the field.

You would need 4k camera running at 120 fps to be able to slow that down enough and get the resolution required to see if he had 1/32 inch between his toe and the line. When they are that close call should always go with what was called on the field.
Oh, I agree. Ridiculous athlete to pull that in and maybe get that foot down. Could have easily been called the other way and stood.

I was somewhat critical of MacIntyre not running more of the offense with the backup QBs. But I don't want to see what I just saw from Franklin and Penn State. Backup QB just hit a 54 yard bomb while up 49-24 with under 5 minutes left. I don't like that.

I was somewhat critical of MacIntyre not running more of the offense with the backup QBs. But I don't want to see what I just saw from Franklin and Penn State. Backup QB just hit a 54 yard bomb while up 49-24 with under 5 minutes left. I don't like that.

I don't care what anyone says, you have to be at least a bit of a douchebag to coach at Penn State, so it shouldn't be surprising when Franklin's team does something douchey.

Franklin is a well known piece of ****. Total and complete slime ball.

It also helps if you have catch phrases like "big boy football".

"You're looking live at (a half empty) LA Memorial Coliseum (because few people in LA care about college football and half of those who do and decided to come to the game are still stuck in the notoriously horrendous LA traffic and probably won't be here before the second quarter)"

Back