What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 News - UCLA Punter Accused of Rape

USC keeps trying to find the next Pete Carroll. I have a hard time believing Sark is on the hot seat, though. At least this year.
SC cares way too much about perceived image and historical heroes, I absolutely believe he is on the hot seat.

Whenever they decide to fire Sark, they should also move Pat Haden to a nice ceremonial gig with the University, and not let him make the next hire.

So can we rename Bo Graham, "Stretch" Graham now? Actually, I can imagine TG is pretty P.O.'ed and embarrassed. I know I would be.

Am I the only one kind of surprised that Oregon needed a FCS transfer to fill their starting quarterback spot this year? What have they been doing the last three years with recruiting quarterbacks?

Am I the only one kind of surprised that Oregon needed a FCS transfer to fill their starting quarterback spot this year? What have they been doing the last three years with recruiting quarterbacks?

Same.

Although Oregon fans will tell you that things were just fine, and Adams is just that much better.
XzMGQZc.gif

Having a great QB like Mariota is obviously great for the team, but it actually makes it really hard to build depth. Look at Florida State post-Winston and UCLA post-Hundley.

Having a great QB like Mariota is obviously great for the team, but it actually makes it really hard to build depth. Look at Florida State post-Winston and UCLA post-Hundley.

By most accounts, wasn't Rosen the #1 or #2 QB recruit in the country? I don't think that's hurting for depth. I don't know what they have after him, though.

By most accounts, wasn't Rosen the #1 or #2 QB recruit in the country? I don't think that's hurting for depth. I don't know what they have after him, though.

Their depth is pretty much non-existent. And they are taking two project QBs in the class behind Rosen now.

Mods or someone who knows, is it possible that we can pin a thread that will have our Pac12 mates AllBuff equivalent sites linked on it? As the games approach I like to hear what the fans at the other schools are saying about their team and ours.

Mods or someone who knows, is it possible that we can pin a thread that will have our Pac12 mates AllBuff equivalent sites linked on it? As the games approach I like to hear what the fans at the other schools are saying about their team and ours.
I admire this level of lazy.

Back