What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pick your top candidates for DC!

Choose your favorite of top 4 candidates (according to Rivals)

• Gibbs

Votes: 19 17.0%
  • Pendergast

Votes: 61 54.5%
  • Orlando

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • Seto

Votes: 19 17.0%

• Total voters
​Talk about a dreamer. one or the other, but both, no way.
Jimmy Wood @JimmyWoodCU

Said it yesterday & will say it again today. Dream team for #CUBuffs defense: Clancy Pendergast (DC) & Ed Orgeron (DL & Recruit Coord).

​Talk about a dreamer. one or the other, but both, no way.
Jimmy Wood @JimmyWoodCU

Said it yesterday & will say it again today. Dream team for #CUBuffs defense: Clancy Pendergast (DC) & Ed Orgeron (DL & Recruit Coord).

If this happened, I'd be running around whooping like we had won a game.

Somehow the source didnt show up in that quote. It was from jimmy wood on twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When's the dead period end? I'm pretty sure we have 2 new coaches out on the road on that date.

I know about the pay wall, but at least give us initials!

Can't go there. Here are my only hints that I think are not violating any rules. Average age of top 4 is 43.5 yrs and the top 2 candidates are 1 year apart :)

Can't go there. Here are my only hints that I think are not violating any rules. Average age of top 4 is 43.5 yrs and the top 2 candidates are 1 year apart :)

Disney world and universal?

I'm on the Seto bandwagon. Nik is very convincing. Also I really like that he has been a DC under Carrol (USC in his last year) and has since been groomed by him in the NFL.

I'm on the Seto bandwagon. Nik is very convincing. Also I really like that he has been a DC under Carrol (USC in his last year) and has since been groomed by him in the NFL.

Cannot argue against the success he has had with the Legion of Boom.

These coaching searches show me just how fickle I am. I can seriously be talked into anyone.
Make mine Orlando (for now).

These coaching searches show me just how fickle I am. I can seriously be talked into anyone.
Make mine Orlando (for now).
I don't blame you. There are some really nice names on the hot list. It should be fascinating tos ee how we screw this up. [tweet]547488464246013952[/tweet]

Back