What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

promoted QB Davis Webb Transferring to COLORADO from TTU (Committed to COLORADO)

Of course, if he doesn't come to CU, then I expect an updated pic from Skidmark showing a steaming pile on the rug behind that unicorn's raised tail.

Edited for clarification: Webb and Jones suck....Montez and Sefo are dope.

The rest was simply hyperbole. Should have kept to myself

Last edited:
Seems to me, between Med's comment about Jones being clearly a notch below Montez, and his comments about Webb's attitude and aptitude being a non-value to this program....one could conclude that from the inside of the AD, the anticipation would be that Montez takes the reins this year and Sefo becomes a quality back up ready to support and step in if necessary. The comparison of Webb to Sefo outright is silly when Webb has been surrounded by far superior talent (namely the OL).

Playing devil's advocate to many opinions represented in this thread, if the above comes to fruition because Montez is that good, I will be glad that we have Webb and Jones' scholly's to use for other positions. I am reading between the lines here, but I know Medford and what kind of guy he is....he wouldn't go out of his way to make such comments unless there was something behind them.
I think we'll trust our new recruiting coordinator, who spent the last 2 years around Webb and is still actively pursuing him, to make the call.

Sorry....I need to clarify my post a bit more. I was made more out of reading the vitriol and overreaction that gets spit on this board and others.....I certainly wasn't advocating what I was saying as truth....more that it is a possibility if in fact what Medford was saying is true. I do also trust Chev.

I also have a really hard time believing that a back up on any team is a 1-3 round draft prospect (in all due respect to Nik)

That all being said, **** you, I AM Bill Cody!

This is Allsome news!! Welcome Mr. Webb...You will love Boulder and all there is to offer. Thank You for picking the best university in the world. You will do great things here.

Welcome to the Black and Gold!

No other single move (other than maybe a new stud OL coach) could have as big of an impact on the buffs making a bowl game this year than Webb signing on. Great news!

Welcome to the Black and Gold!

No other single move (other than maybe a new stud OL coach) could have as big of an impact on the buffs making a bowl game this year than Webb signing on. Great news!

Back