What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roberson......

Let's look at the "not last list". You have players on there that played in 3 games. Players who shot one 3. Clearly a bs list if looked at the way you two assholes did. If you delve into the numbers you would see that Dre is the first name to come up for players that averaged more than 2 3 point shots per game. I'm not making this up. Also he is qualified. If you want me to give you players names on the list that mirror his I will. The numbers don't lie. Sorry
not my list **** face. I don't make them

on that list, he's not last. check. on the other "qualified" list he doesn't appear. period.

feel free to show us your lists.

not my list **** face. I don't make them

on that list, he's not last. check. on the other "qualified" list he doesn't appear. period.

feel free to show us your lists.
I didn't say it was your list sling blade. Look and learn bitch.
Games 3pt att. %
Dre. 79. 184 .245
Ingram. 79. 187. .294
Smith. 81. 191. .293
Jefferson. 79. 186. .333
Tucker. 81. 196. .357
Iguodala 76. 177. .362
Clark 77. 163. .374
Green 77. 144. .382
Terry 74. 171. .427

ALL of them are off the qualified list. Tell me how Dre doesn't qualify. He is last!!! Don't forget to turn the lights out as you leave you brain dead sack of ****.

Last edited:
damn...there used to be an emoticon with a smiley face eating popcorn...

so much that could be said in this thread, but so much animosity

I didn't say it was your list sling blade. Look and learn bitch.
Games 3pt att. %
Dre. 79. 184 .245
Ingram. 79. 187. .294
Smith. 81. 191. .293
Jefferson. 79. 186. .333
Tucker. 81. 196. .357
Iguodala 76. 177. .362
Clark 77. 163. .374
Green 77. 144. .382
Terry 74. 171. .427

ALL of them are off the qualified list. Tell me how Dre doesn't qualify. He is last!!! Don't forget to turn the lights out as you leave you brain dead sack of ****.
you have anger issues and are in dire need of psychiatric help. godspeed

Dre can't shoot free throws. Why is this some brand new thing for people like LongHaulBuff? Haha. Calling Dre embarrassing for his free throw shooting? And getting all angry about it to boot?!

Time to read the book about sports questions that Phil Jackson wrote.

Dre can't shoot free throws. Why is this some brand new thing for people like LongHaulBuff? Haha. Calling Dre embarrassing for his free throw shooting? And getting all angry about it to boot?!

Time to read the book about sports questions that Phil Jackson wrote.
I did not call him embarrassing. Saying Dre can't shoot free throws is an understatement. He shot 14% for the series. The fact that @Fight CU liked your post is embarrassing.

http://www.normantranscript.com/okl...cle_df98406c-1e8d-11e7-a512-a3ddec818c21.html

For what it's worth, I think some of the comments about Roberson being the next Allen are a little premature. I do think Dre is a great and versatile defender, but Allen was and is one of the best perimeter defenders I've ever seen. Dre still gets beat, but his length really helps him recover. I also see him as a great reactive defender, as opposed to Allen or a Payton who could attack on defense. Still, Dre is a great defender and has room to grow into a more elite one. The article I just pasted is from a Thunder beat writer, so while maybe a little biased, I found it pretty cool. It's nice to see how serious Dre takes his game.

Also, Bleacher Report just ranked him as the 22 free agent this summer. Regardless of what you think of his ranking, he is going to get PAID this summer. Great for Dre!

http://www.normantranscript.com/okl...cle_df98406c-1e8d-11e7-a512-a3ddec818c21.html

For what it's worth, I think some of the comments about Roberson being the next Allen are a little premature. I do think Dre is a great and versatile defender, but Allen was and is one of the best perimeter defenders I've ever seen. Dre still gets beat, but his length really helps him recover. I also see him as a great reactive defender, as opposed to Allen or a Payton who could attack on defense. Still, Dre is a great defender and has room to grow into a more elite one. The article I just pasted is from a Thunder beat writer, so while maybe a little biased, I found it pretty cool. It's nice to see how serious Dre takes his game.

Also, Bleacher Report just ranked him as the 22 free agent this summer. Regardless of what you think of his ranking, he is going to get PAID this summer. Great for Dre!
Free agent? Man, it would probably sell a bunch of tickets if he had a nuggets jersey

Can Bey shoot free throws? I sure hope so or we'll have chaos in here after every game for the next 4 years.

Can Bey shoot free throws? I sure hope so or we'll have chaos in here after every game for the next 4 years.

So that's different from other year how? Mainly speaking of myself since missed ft's make my head want to explode. :D

Can't argue with the guys in front of him but like a lot of these things name recognition makes a difference. If he were a bigger threat offensively I think he would have had even more votes.

Also interesting to note that not a single Nugget managed to get even a single vote. I hope the discussion about Millsap coming to Denver has some truth to it. In addition to being a talented player he could bring an infusion of needed attitude.

So having better offensive numbers contributes to defensive award

Always been the case with these awards.

Some of the voters take their selections very seriously. Others just start with the best known players and try to think of which ones they see as playing solid defense.

Not that different than when guys who are having bad years or aren't even playing due to injury end up getting mentioned for all-star teams based on prior years reputations. Happens in every sport as well.

yeah...I find it tough to argue with the actual teams, and the top players receiving votes but just outside of the team are solid too. But seriously... ...wtf are some of these writers/voters watching? It annoys me when you see ****ed up voting like this. Take Jae Crowder for example - sure, I think he's a decent defender, but in no world should be considered for a spot on the top 10 defenders in the league. Steph Curry - I've been defending him to some friends as much better than the rhethoric about him (that he's absolutely garbage on D), but again, no ****ing way is he anywhere close to the top 10 defenders (needless to say... ....50?) in the league. IT4?! Ricky Rubio? Austin Rivers? Give me a break.

Go Dre! Get paid!

Back