What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This start and the Denver sports media

Primarily, he has good chemistry with Dave Logan. He played football in high school, a bit in college, and some a semi pro fashion so he has a pretty good idea of what is going on.

Listened to their call of the Seahawks game on the way back here from Lincoln.....and he sounded clueless.

Clough does his research which is a big step compared to some of the others on the station. I disagree with some of his thoughts on college football and he is clearly a CSU fan but he uses logic and connections when talking about the CU football and basketball programs. I think Zach Bye is the only one outside or Alfred to go up to Boulder and see a football game this year though which is absolutely crazy if you ask me, he is the newest one and has no connections to the state.
I'd love to listen to Sandy talk Buffs. I don't think he wants to, but if he did he would be very good at it based on everything you mentioned.

I'd love to listen to Sandy talk Buffs. I don't think he wants to, but if he did he would be very good at it based on everything you mentioned.
Yeah he is good. With college football it is really important to know where the program and has been and what it needs in order to be successful and Sandy is great with the history of Colorado sports. I did totally forget about Prichard though, he definitely keeps up with the Buffs almost as well as Chad Brown.

Yeah he is good. With college football it is really important to know where the program and has been and what it needs in order to be successful and Sandy is great with the history of Colorado sports. I did totally forget about Prichard though, he definitely keeps up with the Buffs almost as well as Chad Brown.
Yeah Pritch is another guy that I hope can start the dialogue, but I just don't think he's that good at being a radio guy. Maybe he just needs more time, but he's hard to listen to for me

Of course the content is driven by “ratings.” And “ratings” are driven by Bronco Zombies. You know them. The guy or lady that wears the Bronco jersey to work on Fridays. But when you wear your Buff’s jersey they ask you how the Buffs are doing the day after we reach the Top 20.

My contention is that it’s the media’s RESPONSIBILITY to drive the discussion. They need to get the local fans interested. They need to hype the Buffs. The need to educate.

And I think “ratings” are a bunch of **** and are nowhere near indicative of the interest in CU football in the region.

Of course the content is driven by “ratings.” And “ratings” are driven by Bronco Zombies. You know them. The guy or lady that wears the Bronco jersey to work on Fridays. But when you wear your Buff’s jersey they ask you how the Buffs are doing the day after we reach the Top 20.

My contention is that it’s the media’s RESPONSIBILITY to drive the discussion. They need to get the local fans interested. They need to hype the Buffs. The need to educate.

And I think “ratings” are a bunch of **** and are nowhere near indicative of the interest in CU football in the region.

I think the program has to give people a reason to talk about it though-the Nebraska game did that, and this start has done that. This is the biggest two game stretch of college football in quite some time in this area.

I don't listen to local media for sports. I agree, they spend all their time Bronco knob slobbering and it is an embarrassment. I did hear a plug on 710 this morning saying the Buffs were undefeated, beating ASU 28-21. Some lame person in the studio piped up, "CSU won too". The announcer said, "Did they?".

They will never get ratings for Buffs talk. Anyone who wants to discuss or get info about the Buffs have already abandoned Denver radio and listens to Podcasts, posts on here, and/or has a subscription to the athletic. I am Broncos fan and season ticket holder, but I haven't listened to Denver radio in 5 years. I get all my info on the Broncos from MHR or the Athletic.

They will never get ratings for Buffs talk. Anyone who wants to discuss or get info about the Buffs have already abandoned Denver radio and listens to Podcasts, posts on here, and/or has a subscription to the athletic. I am Broncos fan and season ticket holder, but I haven't listened to Denver radio in 5 years. I get all my info on the Broncos from MHR or the Athletic.
Try the Ralphie Report too.

https://www.ralphiereport.com/

Assuming it only takes him 1 minute to post (and he spent no additional time reading other posts), he could have watched Caddyshack and Office Space 64 times apiece. That’s almost one movie a month for 13 years.

Suddenly I feel like I’ve wasted a lot of time here. :D

Haha tell me about it!

My last text to the radio...
Hey you ugly little ******, why dont you talk CU? Rocks done! Broncos, done! 1 winning team and zero respect from you.

Back