What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This start and the Denver sports media

I don't find the CU coverage on Denver media very great, perhaps there should be an Allbuffs Podcast?

I would love to at least help out with something like this! Although I won’t edit, I’ve done that for my own and it is a bitch + I’m lazy.

We should get one started!
I mean there are obviously quite a few of us if someone didn’t want to be doing it every show or whatever. Could switch off or something if that was the case! I’m not a great organizer but if someone wants to, let me know!

Like him or not, he was a gamer and knows his ****.
Loved him as a Buff QB, can’t stand his “I am the ultimate authority on all things football” attitude. I’ll give him a pass on CFB, but did he spend like 20 minutes in an NFL camp?

DMac/Big Al talked about the Buffs game a little yesterday. DMac said he went to the Buffs game in ASU gear and "Got. The. Business" from CU fans. Overall, very complimentary, but after a few minutes they went right back to the Broncos.

DMac/Big Al talked about the Buffs game a little yesterday. DMac said he went to the Buffs game in ASU gear and "Got. The. Business" from CU fans. Overall, very complimentary, but after a few minutes they went right back to the Broncos.
Why would dbag go to that game in ASU gear?

I like him better now than I did when he was on local sports talk radio.
I kinda liked when he and CJ had their show. Loved all the CU talk and the insider info that they presented. Plus occasionally (or often) it devolved into a sophomoric humor show, which I was happy to hear! Remember more than once sitting in my car after having arrived at a destination listening to those goofballs and laughing my ass off.

Whatever, never saw it or Caddyshack for that matter. Too busy raising a family.
I won't criticize this. I'm not a huge fan of those types of comedies (I realize lots of people are -- to each their own). Caddyshack was funny when I was 10, but by the time I was an adult, movies like Office Space never hit my radar.

I started my second career as a software engineer in my 30's in 2007 and finally watched Office Space shortly after that, at the insistence of a few colleagues (it's now considered nearly as required viewing for engineers as Holy Grail). I probably had 12 moments during that viewing when I went, "oh shjt, I completely missed that reference that <person> was making". I remember apologizing to a few people the following Monday for missing their joke and making them feel awkward with my non-reaction at the time.

I won't criticize this. I'm not a huge fan of those types of comedies (I realize lots of people are -- to each their own). Caddyshack was funny when I was 10, but by the time I was an adult, movies like Office Space never hit my radar.

I started my second career as a software engineer in my 30's in 2007 and finally watched Office Space shortly after that, at the insistence of a few colleagues (it's now considered nearly as required viewing for engineers as Holy Grail). I probably had 12 moments during that viewing when I went, "oh shjt, I completely missed that reference that <person> was making". I remember apologizing to a few people the following Monday for missing their joke and making them feel awkward with my non-reaction at the time.
I was an intern and on the job for two days when my boss asked me to come to his office and I said I had a meeting with the bob’s. He was not familiar with the movie nor did he think I was funny.

Yeah, he's on the team, right? After all, I had it on good authority that the kid was the second coming of Jesus at quarterback... I heard it on a radio show somewhere....
No, his kid is just a student there, because he got denied from CSU. You’re thinking of Cecil Lammey. His kid was a (backup) QB at Chatfield a few years ago and Cecil was mad that CU wasn’t giving him any looks. It was bizarre.

No, his kid is just a student there, because he got denied from CSU. You’re thinking of Cecil Lammey. His kid was a (backup) QB at Chatfield a few years ago and Cecil was mad that CU wasn’t giving him any looks. It was bizarre.

He could have gotten into Nebraska. Fusker academics are as good as UNC's.

Back