What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCLA Pregame thread

I’m gonna say something right now. I hate UCLA worse than Nebraska. I know that I’m probably in the minority here but UCLA, in fact everything LA, is dogsh!t. They are a dogsh!t school in a dogsh!t town, with and new set of sparkling dogsh!t coaches every five years. I went to school in SOCAL and we used to beat up UCLA frat boys for warmups. They were pussies! Their little candy ass powder blue bulls!t uniforms make me want to vomit. As does that tubby little sh!thead coach with his Napoleonic complex. F.ck Newheisel! F.ck Brentwood and F.ck UCLA.

tenor.gif
I’m gonna say something right now. I hate UCLA worse than Nebraska. I know that I’m probably in the minority here but UCLA, in fact everything LA, is dogsh!t. They are a dogsh!t school in a dogsh!t town, with and new set of sparkling dogsh!t coaches every five years. I went to school in SOCAL and we used to beat up UCLA frat boys for warmups. They were pussies! Their little candy ass powder blue bulls!t uniforms make me want to vomit. As does that tubby little sh!thead coach with his Napoleonic complex. F.ck Newheisel! F.ck Brentwood and F.ck UCLA.

UCLA - destination of retread rival coaches wanting to end their career in a whimper.

A wise man once said, “UCLA can eat a bag of dicks.” Or something like that.

Good catch. I wonder if that means he hasn't lost a year of eligibility. He hasn't actually started an "academic year in residence" at UCLA.

https://www.registrar.ucla.edu/Calendars/Annual-Academic-Calendar
View attachment 27404
The season starting with him active burns a year of eligibility. The academic calendar year only comes into play during the preseason.

Either way though, he'd lose a year as his eligibility clock has started. He would lose a year sitting at home.

this should be a BIG night for our DB's, Montez, and McMillian and edge rusher should be able to apply some pressure also.

this should be a BIG night for our DB's, Montez, and McMillian and edge rusher should be able to apply some pressure also.
Does it make any difference if Speight is back?
Seemed like they were doing decent until he went out.

looking at their OL they are really thin with basically no depth at center/left guard and tackle - also young at CB / NT / OLB - they are a young team overall. Buffs need to come out fast and score fast. We need to get in their heads and up tempo.

As long as we don't come out playing like ass, should be able to handle them pretty easy. They do have talented players, so bust them in the mouth early. We lose, I see a tailspin. Just take care of business.

Back