What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Official Thread - COLORADO V OKIE STATE - DEC 29

We need to get on point and start picking on the pokes. I have to admit after watching the above video, he sure has matured. Still seems like a hot head waiting for something to set him off though. I am ready to start getting in game mode after almost 2 weeks off already. Updates from practices would be nice.
Lets go Buffs. Time to pile on.

hot-oklahoma-state-cheerleaders.jpg
1, 4, 2, 3

Didn't want to start a thread about it, but heard from the OSU radio sideline guy who is also the OSU insider for the station I work at...anyways, they (OSU) do not think very highly of our receiver trio. I know we have a couple guys that are friends with the team. Please relay this message to the receivers. Exact words used were "nothing special" to describe them and compared CU of this year to TCU. "We have a decent QB, a good runningback, but the receivers are nothing special and won't hurt the Cowboys where they are suspect the most".
I said it before, and I'll say it again. First half Michigan gameplan and this game is over at halftime in blowout fashion. Please offense. Go deep early and often.

Didn't want to start a thread about it, but heard from the OSU radio sideline guy who is also the OSU insider for the station I work at...anyways, they (OSU) do not think very highly of our receiver trio. I know we have a couple guys that are friends with the team. Please relay this message to the receivers. Exact words used were "nothing special" to describe them and compared CU of this year to TCU. "We have a decent QB, a good runningback, but the receivers are nothing special and won't hurt the Cowboys where they are suspect the most".
I said it before, and I'll say it again. First half Michigan gameplan and this game is over at halftime in blowout fashion. Please offense. Go deep early and often.
So what you are saying is Buffaholic is actually an OSU sideline guy?

What is the best Oklahoma State football message board to sign up for and engage in spirited repartee?

SCOOOOOOOOP

Our WR threat depends on if Sefo is able to make the throws downfield. He's been inconsistent after that UM game whereas he was lights out for CSU and UM.

The WRs did seem to regress a bit with dropped catches hitting them in the numbers on the long ball as well.

This OL is going to have to get a push and I anticipate Lindsay to go for over a hundred.

How do we have 26 conference championships, but only 28 bowl games? That can't be right. This can't be only the 3rd time we've made a bowl without winning the conference title. We went to 4 bowl games without winning a conference title under Barnett alone.

If you go back far enough in the records we had a lot of seasons early on where we won the conference and that was the end of the season. The bowl games came along later and for a long time there weren't a lot of them. You had the Rose early on then a couple others but they usually had tie-ins that pitted a fairly local team against a team that traveled like the Rose (PAC vs. Big 10) or that selected two fairly local teams like the Cotton, Sugar etc.

http://www.history.com/news/a-brief-history-of-college-bowl-games

Our WR threat depends on if Sefo is able to make the throws downfield. He's been inconsistent after that UM game whereas he was lights out for CSU and UM.

The WRs did seem to regress a bit with dropped catches hitting them in the numbers on the long ball as well.

This OL is going to have to get a push and I anticipate Lindsay to go for over a hundred.
It's almost as if pass protection had something to do with it.

weather.com is showing 20% rain on wed 10% on thurs and 0% friday....highs mid 60's.......great bar hopping weather if you ask me!

Koy's a TX HS head coach these days. Think I read that he got a promotion to a bigger school last year, so he must be doing pretty well.

I'm kind of thinking (SIAP) we will be throwing some new wrinkles into the offense that we want to implement next year. I don't know enough to know what that would be though.

I know this ain't going to be a popular sentiment. To me this game says alot about coach MM. I have been a big supporter but at the same time critical of how he prepares his team during off time. To me that's an intensity issue.

We don't have to win, but if we come out and can't hang, then I am worried about MM as a coach. I start to think that JL was the fire in the belly of this team. I really don't want to think that.

Please MM, erase any doubt. Let's go CU!

Back