What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska fans where are you????????

Oh, don't get me wrong, I hate *ebraska with a passion. And this was a perfect weekend of football for me. CU won, Broncos won, Nu lost, ND lost.

You will never ever find me rooting for NU or ND unless it's some how advantageous for CU.

nicholson.gif

Two things bother me about this thread:
1. Anyone bothers with an obviously ignorant troll.
2. Leash's corn-love. :lol:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I hate *ebraska with a passion. And this was a perfect weekend of football for me. CU won, Broncos won, Nu lost, ND lost.

You will never ever find me rooting for NU or ND unless it's some how advantageous for CU.
See, that's what I don't get about Fluffalo fan. You hate with a passion and the only reason I can come up with is jealousy. If it's not jealousy then I would like to hear your reasons for HATING with a PASSION.

See, that's what I don't get about Fluffalo fan. You hate with a passion and the only reason I can come up with is jealousy. If it's not jealousy then I would like to hear your reasons for HATING with a PASSION.

Cuz we have ginormous wangs

Why do I know someone who has an upside down ralphie on his back window with a NU calvin pissing on it?

you are a complete idot. It isn't like we came to your board and started this. We are on Allbuffs.com, talking **** with other Buff Fans. You rumble in and start noise. Now of course we are going to be insulting and your team.

If I sat in my house, in my chair, in front of my tv and insulted your wife it wouldn't be a big deal to you right? How bout I come over, kick in your front door and call your wife a fat toothless ****? Different ain't it?

Last edited:

Rivals hate rivals. Ask the guy on HuskerPedia who coined "Burn CU Burn" and now has an avid following - he should be able to explain it to you (likely in grunts).

I'm jealous of Southern Cal. I'm jealous of Texas. I'm not jealous of the fuskers, I just hate the fuskers. You'll never get it, so I won't try to explain.

I also hate the Raiders, Chargers and Chiefs (nothing to be jealous of there, I assure you) with a passion. It's called a rivalry. Jebus Christo man.

I'm jealous of UF. They have it rolling right now, both football and in hoops, but........I don't hate them. I sure do wish that CU's "showcase" athletic programs had their success and support.

I don't know Walrus, I read some pretty elated posts when TT beat us. I do think you hit on something, in the past few years I think Fluffalo fan has adopted the attitude I described. Of course that is painting with a broad brush but, I think the attitude I describe is more prevelant on All Fluffs.

The thrust of your previous argument was that CU fans cared more about nebraska losses than CU wins.

I don't think you'll find a significant population on Allbuffs, or any other place that CU fans congregate where that applies.

That doesn't mean that some CU fans don't enjoy watching nebraska lose. It doesn't mean it's more important than CU victories to the fanbase. That's where your argument fell short.

As for me, I root for the Big XII and I root for the Big XII North in particular. However, if the CU and nebraska game won't hold national implications, I just prefer nebraska lose every game. Seriously, I tried to root for them in the spirit of the conference (in out-of-conference-play), but if I watch them on TV, I just can't root for the huskers. I really dislike your fan base. By the way, you seem to embody a lot of the characterisitcs I hate the most, as I mentioned in my neg rep previously.

But, even if I root against nebraska, I root a whole bunch harder for CU.

Ahhhhh yes, now this is much more like it. A win will do wonders for the soul. Now we are back to fighting with huckster fans. Just as it should be.

Two junk yard dogs snarling and barking at each other through a fence don't get into the complexities of dislike, they just do it. It doesn't need an explanation.

I don't like the Nebraska Corn Hucksters. Their fans? They're human beings and can be cool (Waylon, the Iowan, Halitosis, etc....) . But I don't like the Nebraska Corn Hucksters. Any questions

Ahhhhh yes, now this is much more like it. A win will do wonders for the soul. Now we are back to fighting with huckster fans. Just as it should be.

Two junk yard dogs snarling and barking at each other through a fence don't get into the complexities of dislike, they just do it. It doesn't need an explanation.

I don't like the Nebraska Corn Hucksters. Their fans? They're human beings and can be cool (Waylon, the Iowan, Halitosis, etc....) . But I don't like the Nebraska Corn Hucksters. Any questions

WTF I DONT HAVE BAD BREATH!!!!! :cry:

When I see corn-trolls, all I read reminds me of John Malkovich in his own head: "corn, corn, corn, corn, corn...."

No, the fact is that we lost. No way around it. Nobody is making excuses for our team, we got beat all the way around. As a whole our fans are pretty down to earth when we lose but we are ALWAYS behind our team and always have been. I'm just glad I'm no classless fan like yourself that acts like a child towards other teams especially when you have no where NEAR any room to talk. It's kind of pathetic actually.

Where the fu*k do you think you are?? We're not on your block fusker. Yeah I'm so classless I go to fuskerpedia and talk sh*t to your fans. I defy you to find anything I've ever said about cornbraska that wasn't par for the course rival hate. Eat sh*t you sanctimonious holier than thou prick. This is a Buffaloes board and if I or any of us want to hate on your wildly overrated program that's just tough luck for you. But keep running your mouth though.

K, normally I wouldn't see the crap you pour onto your keyboard, but you were quoted, so I'll respond. There is nothing more pathetic than trolling and then complaining how you were treated for it. All you have to do to avoid it is stay home and cream your corn, as is well=deserved.

Where the fu*k do you think you are?? We're not on your block fusker. Yeah I'm so classless I go to fuskerpedia and talk sh*t to your fans. I defy you to find anything I've ever said about cornbraska that wasn't par for the course rival hate. Eat sh*t you sanctimonious holier than thou prick. This is a Buffaloes board and if I or any of us want to hate on your wildly overrated program that's just tough luck for you. But keep running your mouth though.

Awww...someone missed their yoga class this morning.

Even though NEBRASKA lost you still can't be happy - you sound like a f**king broad!!:cry::cry::lol::lol::lol:

Back