What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU at Mile High is now the 2nd game for the Rams

Good or bad for CU that the Rams are playing an opener vs OSU ahead of the RMS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The same level of shade as guys like Lewis, Falo, and White then huh?
Anyone with no means of income who is sitting on at least $30k of jewelry... yeah, it would raise an eyebrow for me. And because I realize that may be unfair, I wouldn't post about my "hmmmm" unless there was a known issue with the person abiding by the law. Hope that clears things up your confusion on what I am saying.

Anyone with no means of income who is sitting on at least $30k of jewelry... yeah, it would raise an eyebrow for me. And because I realize that may be unfair, I wouldn't post about my "hmmmm" unless there was a known issue with the person abiding by the law. Hope that clears things up your confusion on what I am saying.

It's not possible he comes from a wealthy family?

He might. I don't know. And even if he did, that wouldn't necessarily explain it away since it would be unusual for mom & dad to buy their son multiple Rolexes. All I said is that it raised an eyebrow for me. You don't think there's anything eyebrow raising about a criminal having at least $30k of jewelry laying around?

Come on Jim, how many kids did you know in college that were buying $30k worth of jewelry for a girlfriend? I suppose it's possible, but don't act like being suspicious is some big offense. Even if he had a wealthy family, it's still suspicious.

Let's not forget Jim legitimately thinks nik is racist.
It was the only explanation BJ could come up with for why someone thought Embree needed to be fired.
Also - how is this a race thing?

Well, between you and sweet teets it was turned into a race thing. Why? Do you guys even know what race the jewelry theft victim is? I do not. The point is that because they play for a different team they are criminals and should be suspected of criminal behavior because they own nice things, but if they played for CU they are reasons to justify away the behavior...second chances...blah blah blah. Typical fan behavior no matter which school or team.

Well, between you and sweet teets it was turned into a race thing. Why? Do you guys even know what race the jewelry theft victim is? I do not. The point is that because they play for a different team they are criminals and should be suspected of criminal behavior because they own nice things, but if they played for CU they are reasons to justify away the behavior...second chances...blah blah blah. Typical fan behavior no matter which school or team.
I have no idea what Donnelly's ethnicity is. Irish? All I know is that 1) he was busted for assaulting a woman & violating a restraining order; and, 2) he had at least $30k + another Rolex with him at college (which I consider unusual and would be surprised if others didn't).

I have no idea what Donnelly's ethnicity is. Irish? All I know is that 1) he was busted for assaulting a woman & violating a restraining order; and, 2) he had at least $30k + another Rolex with him at college (which I consider unusual and would be surprised if others didn't).

I can agree on these so I don't know why race was brought into the discussion.

There are a lot of kids from wealthy families going to CU, fewer but still a fair number at CSU. I don't remember in my years in Boulder or the time spent in Ft. Collins any of those kids having $3k worth of jewelry much less $30k. The students I remembered flashing expensive "things" were the ones trying to act like they were rich but weren't, and yes a lot of them got their stuff illegally.

I'm with Nik on this one, something here just doesn't pass the smell test.

I have no problem with irish men i just don't want one marrying my daughter.

How about if your daughter gives you grandkids without worrying about marriage, or if daddy isn't who she is married to?

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...o-state-football-2017-preview-schedule-roster

The pressure is on for Bobo, I've already seen a few different articles like this one. I'm hearing/reading concerns about their OL, obviously Bennett and Golditch are very good starters, but it sounds like the rest have had their share of bad moments. I'm sure the line will be fine after their brutal ooc, but I don't think there is any way that they find a 2nd win before conference play starts if they're struggling on both sides of the trenches.

Yeah, their offense came on strong to close out last year. The big win over SDSU was impressive but it came after SDSU had already locked their place in the conference championship. After that one, their wins were pretty meh and I'm not sure I understand some of the fear I've seen. Stevens will throw 2+ INTs and their defense won't be able to stop DBT. I'm gonna predict 52-24, PM me if you wanna fight about it.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...o-state-football-2017-preview-schedule-roster

The pressure is on for Bobo, I've already seen a few different articles like this one. I'm hearing/reading concerns about their OL, obviously Bennett and Golditch are very good starters, but it sounds like the rest have had their share of bad moments. I'm sure the line will be fine after their brutal ooc, but I don't think there is any way that they find a 2nd win before conference play starts if they're struggling on both sides of the trenches.

Yeah, their offense came on strong to close out last year. The big win over SDSU was impressive but it came after SDSU had already locked their place in the conference championship. After that one, their wins were pretty meh and I'm not sure I understand some of the fear I've seen. Stevens will throw 2+ INTs and their defense won't be able to stop DBT. I'm gonna predict 52-24, PM me if you wanna fight about it.

Don't know how much they still owe him but they aren't exactly flush with cash. He's going to have every chance to succeed before they consider paying two coaches at the same time.

I want us to beat them badly enough in the remaining games of the series that they just don't want any more of us. Take away their hope.
We beat them 44-7 last year. If TD has it about right for this year (52-24) then I'm open to negotiating an extension as the perfect patsy opening game.

That SB Nation article gave them a 52% chance of winning our game. Anybody buy that they should be favored?
giphy.gif

Back