What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dec 18-19 Conference Championships and other games

Bama has a tight end returning kicks, their athletes are on a different level compared to everyone else.

I don't see Notre Dame getting in after they got their ass whipped. ****braska pulled it off, so who knows?

I don't think ND should get in. Hopefully the committee will look at the fact that their win over Clemson was with no Trevor Lawrence and 3 key players out on defense. And even then ND needed double OT to win. And the win over UNC was nothing great

It was fun watching ND play in a conference this season. Going to be interesting to see how everyone handles their 2021 season as an independent again. ND's contract with NBC expires after the 2025 season so maybe 2026 will be the start of ND being part of the ACC in football going forward.

It's going to be fun watching FCS football in the spring.

It was fun watching ND play in a conference this season. Going to be interesting to see how everyone handles their 2021 season as an independent again. ND's contract with NBC expires after the 2025 season so maybe 2026 will be the start of ND being part of the ACC in football going forward.

It's going to be fun watching FCS football in the spring.
Of course you think this.

did hear the announcers talking about both florida and alabama QBs were 3* recruits, so we have that.

Sarkisian would look so good as the HC of the Buffaloes
troll GIF

How do you let one guy beat you over and over again? Try some double coverage on Smith instead of this soft zone, no pressure stuff.

If you've never seen Dude Perfect... highly recommend watching some YouTube vids... very entertaining

ucla going to win

edit: maybe Not So Fast. ucla fumbled 1:31 to go

Last edited:
I don't think ND should get in. Hopefully the committee will look at the fact that their win over Clemson was with no Trevor Lawrence and 3 key players out on defense. And even then ND needed double OT to win. And the win over UNC was nothing great

This is where I'm at wrt Notre dumb. We saw the difference Lawrence made in the rematch so the Irish victory first time around is almost meaningless.

I'm hoping Cinci turns it on and crushes Tulsa. I want absolute chaos in the selection committee war room as they try to figure out team #4.

TEs in the Pac have made difference in a lot of games. Losing Brady was close to losing Landman for Buffs. He was a big difference on our production on offense.

Pac 12 with some teams wsu and Stanford with big leads at half and come out and get dominated in 2nd half.

Back