What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pre-Game Thread: CU @ Zona at 8:30 PM MT on Friday November 2 (FS1)

Outside of Sherman, Moretti, Ray, and Fillip, I don’t think our OL recruiting is nearly good enough. One day, when all 4 of those guys are fully healthy and ready to go, we may have a nice OL.

I dunno. I see more assignment gaps, communication breakdowns, and poor technique. OL has the talent to be more than serviceable.

I dunno. I see more assignment gaps, communication breakdowns, and poor technique. OL has the talent to be more than serviceable.
Three freshman starting is going to lead to a lot of assignment misses and when you aren't playing confident and thinking too much technique is going to suffer.

Right, but that has to do with being forced to start the younger, more talented players, because the older players that shouldn't make those mistakes just aren't good enough to play. Every problem on a college football team can most likely be traced back to poor recruiting.

He was tweeting at recruits (probably still does) and really making CU fans look ****ty. Not surprised he's tweeting at players saying things like that.
Yeah I noticed that as well. Unfortunately there are a few idots on Twitter that regularly tweet at players. I never tweet at recruits or players as a general rule.

He was tweeting at recruits (probably still does) and really making CU fans look ****ty. Not surprised he's tweeting at players saying things like that.
Someone that has Twitter send him a tweet to shut the **** up. So stupid tweeting at high school and college kids.

Someone that has Twitter send him a tweet to shut the **** up. So stupid tweeting at high school and college kids.
I don't know who y'all are talking, probably better off not knowing.:D. Sounds like the type that will amp it up more if people say anything. Oops, didn't read Tsheck's, blocked. Sounds like a definite doucher.

Yeah I noticed that as well. Unfortunately there are a few idots on Twitter that regularly tweet at players. I never tweet at recruits or players as a general rule.
"Never .. as a general rule" is an interesting way of stating this.:sneaky:

This is the start of a special run. Or the continuation of a truly horrific series of events. That's my gut feeling right now.
I've never been accused of being an optimist, but I see this game as a win-win. CU either becomes bowl eligible or it's one more nail in the coffin of Mac.

Would be one hell of ride with CU losing to OSU and then turning around to beat a top 10 WSU.

AHHH, I would love to see it. If Oregon State can break their streak, why can't we break out streak of losing to ranked opponents? Isn't it the longest streak in P5 now?

Would be one hell of ride with CU losing to OSU and then turning around to beat a top 10 WSU.
I don't see that happening. We have maybe 1 or 2 draftable (not high ones either) guys in the secondary. When we barely beat them, we had 4, with several high end guys.

And our offense is worse than 2016. Yeesh

I don't see that happening. We have maybe 1 or 2 draftable (not high ones either) guys in the secondary. When we barely beat them, we had 4, with several high end guys.

And our offense is worse than 2016. Yeesh
Oh, definitely agree. CU would need Wazzu to commit 4 plus turnovers and CU would need to capitalize on each one. Even then, I don't think it would be enough.

I think Wazzu is going to lose another game before the Pac 12 championship game......and I think its either to us or to Washington.

Colorado aint beating Wazzu. Have you seen our secondary?

Whatever narcotics you’re taking, please share. Thanks in advance.

Back