What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/30-12/1

I don't see how you reverse that. Guy was still trying to establish control with his left hand.

Tua is a sloppy QB, and if he was on any other team, he would not be the same guy he is. He is still darn good, but with that much talent around him relative to the rest of the competition, it hides a lot.

Also, I want to see the Buffs running the ball again like Georgia!!!

Me like it

This game just highlights how much talent these teams have, because the coaching and decision making are moronic about 1/2 the time

This game just highlights how much talent these teams have, because the coaching and decision making are moronic about 1/2 the time
This is what drives me crazy about the top SEC and some other teams like OSU, Notre Dame, and USC. Totally moronic, but it doesn’t seem to bite them in the ass - fake field goals, going for on fourth down from your own 20, onside kick to start the game. CU does something like that, we lose by 60.

Amazing how good Alabama is this year. I hope people appreciate how good UGA is and how well they're playing to have a halftime lead. Bama's probably going to win, but maybe just maybe...

Amazing how good Alabama is this year. I hope people appreciate how good UGA is and how well they're playing to have a halftime lead. Bama's probably going to win, but maybe just maybe...
These two teams are top four. I don’t care what OU and tOSU do. Committee thought so before game. Committee should think so after game.

Gary Danielson: "Risk adversement or whatever."

He's a professional, kids. Don't try it at home. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah .. but Purdue is largely an engineering/science school. Not necessarily known for its strength in the liberal arts or humanities. ;)

He's probably my least favorite announcer. Yes, I'd rather have Brady Quinn doing the game.

First of all ... bite your tongue re Brady Quinn. Easily the dumbest of all the regular color announcers.

And while Danielson can be annoying and even stupid at times ... I will never forget his comment on 11/23/2001 ... "where are the Nebraska linebackers?" Classic.

Jake Fromm playing incredibly well. Side note, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry that Georgia is playing essentially it’s 4th string guy at Right Guard and haven’t skipped a beat meanwhile CU’s starting 9 (great job having 0 consistency Klayton Adams) can’t block New Hampshire

I haven't seen the Bama DL get pushed back like this on running plays...Lookin' like a Dawg win to me right now.

Screw you. I called the PAC a crap conference a while ago and skibum went totally passive aggressive. Ever since my post along with the Santa Clara game I've read nothing here other than how lousy the PAC is. I'm confused. You guys need to get your stories together.
You're a ****ing moron.

I said the Pac was the correct choice of conference for the university of Colorado, and only a ****ing idiot like you would think we would better off in the big 12.

I made abso****ingly no comment on the quality of football in the conference this year.

Nor did I say that Larry Scott shouldn't get his ass fired for mismanagement.

That these shades of gray are beyond your intellect isn't really all that surprising though.

If I'm Saban I'd go with Hurts from here on out. 11:13 left in the 3rd. Tua isn't cuttin' it AND he's gimpy. Georgia smells blood and AL needs to make the switch.

Back