2023 Running Backs

PositionNameState247sESPNRivalsCompositeOfferCommitment
FBPorter ReynoldsAZNRNRNRunratedY
APBSergio SniderTXNRNRNRunratedY

Last edited:

SewallBeach

Not Built Like an Action Figure
Club Member
Appears to be first offer to a '23 ('24?) from Melissa, TX, home of Brendon Lewis. Only age I can find is a Hudl page showing 5th/6th grade film from 2015.

Edit: According to this TX Track page, he's an 8th grader, assuming outdoor track is a spring sport in TX.

Last edited:

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
The Buffs look to be the 1st to offer this young RB (APB per 247) from Fort Worth TX (Nolan Catholic).
(As I noted a few minutes ago in that year's recruiting thread, the Buffs also (I assume almost simultaneously) offered a 2022 fellow-RB teammate of his, Emeka Megwa.)

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Buffs offer their 2nd player today from Westlake HS in Atlanta GA (the other is 2021 WR Leo Blackburn Jr), with this young CB holding a couple impressive offers (Georgia and Georgia Tech) obviously EARLY in his recruiting cycle.

SewallBeach

Not Built Like an Action Figure
Club Member

“When it’s all said and done, he’s going to be the most highly recruited player out of the state of Louisiana,” says Mike Detillier, a longtime NFL draft analyst based in New Orleans. “It’s going to be a tsunami of recruiting like we’ve never seen.”

For now, though, there isn’t a ripple in sight. In an era of attention-seeking recruits and spotlight-craving parents, the Manning camp has gone dark. Coaches interested in extending a scholarship have been politely told not to bother. “We just say, ‘There’s no offer to give because there’s no offer to receive,’” says Stewart, 42, in his 14th year as Newman’s coach and a teammate of Cooper’s and Peyton’s in the 1990s.

Arch is not on social media, and he’s never done an interview. Except for a few benign comments, the usually accessible Mannings declined to speak about Arch for this story or to make him available. “They’re very private and protective of Arch,” says John Georges, a New Orleans businessman who owns the state’s two largest newspapers. “As much as they try to keep a lid on it, there’s a buzz. Certain people know how to raise thoroughbreds. The Mannings know how to raise athletes.”

AeroBuff99

Club Member
Club Member
The Tigers planned to offer Arch a scholarship, Dixon says, before they learned the likely reply: There is no offer to give because there is no offer to receive. Several college coaches, who asked not to be named, call the Mannings’ method “refreshing” in an era when 15-year-olds use social media to advertise offers that can’t be executed for another three years. The downside, some say, is that Arch could fall behind. Many of the highest-profile QBs have dozens of offers before they’re juniors, and some commit well before their senior year begins.
This is interesting, but I am pretty sure that in the case of Arch, that won't be an issue. They will evaluate and listen to all the coaches, probably do multiple campus visits, and will announce when they are ready. Any school that has a chance isn't going to worry about when and he sure as hell isn't going to fall behind.

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
HUDL (no 247 page i can find for him right now) lists him as a FB/DT from Queen Creek Arizona.

HS stats - https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/porter-reynolds/b7rJ5K2YEemA0ZFtwg1OMQ/football/stats.htm

Per https://www.sports360az.com/2019/11/reynolds-wrap-meet-the-qc-football-family/ , his dad is former Sun Devil Paul, and he's the younger brother of Trey, who also holds a Buff offer (https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/21-az-ilb-trey-reynolds.142367/).